WTB: Axleback, Switch, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beej336

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey, im looking to get the mazda 'sport exhaust' for the protege5, and specifically for the protege5; i dont want to cut and shorten it. looking to spend $100 shipped if not cheaper.

And i'm looking for some gauges and a gauge pod. i would like an Oil temp and voltage for gauges and would prefer a pod that goes in a DIN slot.

Thanks for looking!
-Braden.

Last edited:
i have a hazard switch that would fill a blank. its a regular panel switch, so it would be a clean install. $10 shipped.

Scratch, does the hazard switch you have just push in and out? the picture makes it look like it flips up or something.

the hazard pushes in, its just shaped like the one in your A/C surround. my hazard isnt, and ironically, i bought it from him.

i have a custom axle back that i will let you have for 70 shipped. the shipping is just killer. it was on my p5 when i bought it and im going with full 3in exhaust so it wont be needed

its the stock piping, but theres a extension pipe welded on and a fart can muffler welded on. i will just unbolt it from the mid pipe and it will bolt in place of your stock axle back.
will also take offers

i would just prefer the one i've asked for. that way i know it will fit and i know what it sounds like.

DSC04584.jpg

i have that axle back you are looking for. its in my storage building and can get forum approved pics in the next few days. i'll have to see how much shipping will be but i think it'll be around 25 bux.

i have that axle back you are looking for. its in my storage building and can get forum approved pics in the next few days. i'll have to see how much shipping will be but i think it'll be around 25 bux.

alright keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back