WTB ASAP: AWR driver and passenger side poly mounts (70/88 duro 5 sp P5)

MP5x2k3

:
2003 Mazda Protege5 base
Found my passenger side mount blown out today and suspect driver side is also, need a new (used) 70 or 88 duro AWR mount for both sides ASAP. Please PM with all offers, I need to get this fixed asap now that I am going to be on the road for work daily traveling 200+ miles a day. Cash in hand. Willing to trade/partial trade for brand new Hella items (supertones, bulbs, etc) or Sparco items (racewear, shift knobs, pedal sets, hood pins, etc)

Thanks!

Last edited:
TTT

I'd settle at this point for any option poly passenger side mount. Its coming time for snow around here and I'm going to be driving 2 hours each way for work soon...hard enough to get traction on dry ground right now with this mount blown, don't even want to think about driving in the snow...

I have both but not AWR their SU, was going to install them on my car but changed my mind.

I understand that. But I'm too cheap right now to buy new ;) At $350 shipped for 2 mounts I can't necessarily afford to put out that much and would rather buy used to get a better deal, then spend $25 for new inserts later on...

Back