WTB: 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViDeo^_^kiD

Potential Scammer!
:
2003.5 MSP
In North Carolina or surrounding states. Prefer Metallic Orange, Blue, Yellow. 50k miles or less preferred. Any other colors I'll still consider. Hit me up.

I might be slling mine im not to far!! I have 60,000 miles on it. Let me know we can work out a deal!!

There are a few things I must have before I will buy a car, especially long distance.

1) Carfax proving no accidents or collision repairs

2)take good quality pictures of the engine bay, interior(seats,carpet, dash panels, gauges), exterior (each body panel, side pictures to check for dents), the underbody of the car (for any rust issues), and tire tread pictures (front and rear).

3) Then from there I can accurately judge whether I want it and how much I'm willing to give. I am not interested in a high mileage car unless you are willing to drop the price to a reasonable amount.

4)Long distance sellers would have to be able to arrange a time to come see me for a couple days, let me test drive the car, and then do all the paperwork.

ViDeo^_^kiD said:
4)Long distance sellers would have to be able to arrange a time to come see me for a couple days, let me test drive the car, and then do all the paperwork.

haha I just thought that was funny. Usually the person buying goes to the seller to look at the car.

I just find it easier that way. Car comes with the seller, seller is here to get handed his money. All the paperwork takes far less time to switch over the title name. Alot less headache. Plus w/ out of state cars, you never know whats up. I bought my last car in Michigan and paid the piper for it b/c I just went by his word.

Well if anybody in my area who hasn't wrecked or boosted the mileage to extremes, it is good as bought. Otherwise I'm going to stay in the L67/L32 scene, found a nice orange metallic 04 GTP 20 miles from me. Leave it here if your that guy/girl.

Yeah, that would really suck to actually travel to the buyer, have them try it out for a couple days, waste your time and say they don't want it. Just seems risky unless you actually have the time to go through the process.

03orgspd said:
haha I just thought that was funny. Usually the person buying goes to the seller to look at the car.

If you want to drive to GA, I cold meet you close to SC/GA border and you can see and testdrive the cat it has 78K miles and i will take $10K.
LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back