WTB: 17 inch wheels locally

Aaronlux

:
2003.5 MSP
Im about to buy new tires and I was hoping I could get some new wheels to go along with them. I have the stock 17 inch racing harts now. Let me know what you have available. PMs would be great.

Want to trade + cash the RacingHarts for 17x7.5 Rota SVN?

Attachments

• DSC03589.jpg
    DSC03589.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 1,756
Last edited:
No offence to you JC, but Racing Harts + Cash...for Rotas?

Anyway, to the OP. What kind of wheel style are you after? I know plenty of people around Central Florida that sell/trade wheels.

Anyway, to the OP. What kind of wheel style are you after? I know plenty of people around Central Florida that sell/trade wheels.

To be honest scott I'm just looking for something different. I had nothing in mind when I posted the thread other than seeing what was available. The only thing I have in mind is color. Darker than the 03.5 racing harts either graphite or something in a black finish. Obviously I would be willing to make a trade for the racing harts if the right offer came along. Sorry the request is so vague.

I wasn't going to ask for very much. Less than $100 if I decided I wanted $ at all. Thank you for making me feel like crap for owning Rotas. I know they're heavy, and the paint is terrible on them, but the Racing Harts aren't anything special to behold in the weight department either. They just look really amazing and hold up well. I also wanted a change of scenery, so I thought I would just throw it out there and see what would happen.

To be honest scott I'm just looking for something different. I had nothing in mind when I posted the thread other than seeing what was available. The only thing I have in mind is color. Darker than the 03.5 racing harts either graphite or something in a black finish. Obviously I would be willing to make a trade for the racing harts if the right offer came along. Sorry the request is so vague.

I'll see what people are selling and I'll post up if I come across anything interesting. You're pretty firm on wanting 17's I take it. Do you have a price limit?

I wasn't going to ask for very much. Less than $100 if I decided I wanted $ at all. Thank you for making me feel like crap for owning Rotas. I know they're heavy, and the paint is terrible on them, but the Racing Harts aren't anything special to behold in the weight department either. They just look really amazing and hold up well. I also wanted a change of scenery, so I thought I would just throw it out there and see what would happen.

Haha, sorry. Wasn't trying to criticize you. Rotas are great wheels...for the money. Heck, I ran Rota Slipstreams on my S2000. They really aren't bad wheels at all. But on the other hand, one of the main allures is that they are affordable. Obviously, if we all had enough dough to blow, we'd all be rolling on the original versions of these wheels.

I'll see what people are selling and I'll post up if I come across anything interesting. You're pretty firm on wanting 17's I take it. Do you have a price limit?

If I could trade for the RH's that would be best. Im set on 17's though since I've already ordered new tires to go on the RH's.

ill be driving down to orlandon the day after christams.

what kind deal would you want for these?

Picture010.jpg

i did paint them but the paint is coming off(im and idiot and bought a coating type of paint not wheel paint), so i would be willing to help/paint them when i get down there. I have been wanting stock RH's FOREVER

its old pic, but it lets you see the what they look like, one of the rims are BRAND SPANKIN NEW too

Ive been doing some searching and I wanted to see if anyone had 5zigen wheels for sale, or to trade for the racing harts.

DUde Scott...wtf i need some rims...what you got for me?

Back