WTB: '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Pedals

Looking to pick up a set of 03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Pedals in MINT condition, a brand new set would be even better! If you feel you have something for me, please post up proper pics.

Here is what I'm looking for:
3258430104_large.jpg

- Charles

Last edited:
I've got a set. Are you wanting just the pedal covers or the whole padal assembly? Mine aren't mint but I'd say there a 7.5-8 on a 1-10 scale. Pm me back if your intreasted

Still have mine but the are a clutch, brake and gas pedals so there going to have the usual amount of wear. Mine are in good shape and the mazdaspeed logos aren't all scratched up.

why MUST they be mint? theyre pedals, i dont know why you think anyone would be able to pull a set in mint condition

^ If I wanted some dinged up and faded pedals, I would have asked for that. I've already had a couple offers on some nice looking pedals, about as close to mint as you can get. I'm just playing the field a little bit longer before I bite.

You can leave my thread now, new guy.

lol yeah. mine aren't too bad. i've only had them for a couple years tho. (yes i still had the box.) lol

I wonder if they still make them or if mazda is selling from an overstock

Who cares? Thanks for the tips guys as I have been looking for a set as well.
FYI: MazdaspeedMotorsports (if you are part of the program) sells them for 40$ :D

Back