without car for almost year...

:
MSP #1217 (i think)
Well, first off I'd like to say hello to my fellows MSP drivers. It's been quite a while since i've been on the forums.

My engine blew back in March 09 and I basically sat on the repairs for a while, but finally paid off an engine and had it installed. I finally was able to pay off the mechanic and go pick my car up January 6th. And as I'm driving home, the heater quites working and about 6-7 mins later it overheats and I supposedly blew the head gasket. so she's back at the mechanic.

she ran great until that point. he said it's something to do with the radiator cap...i think's that's BS, because water was coming from behind the turbo. I think he didn't clamp something down right...who knows.

Bottom line is, I'm sick of the car. I'm recently 32 yrs old and it's time to grow up. I need something more practical. I still owe on the car from when i bought it from another user on these forums. And don't know what to ask for it. I WILL NOT part it out. I would need $8,000 to cover my end. if anyone is interested, let me know. it has 93K miles on it and turbo is in great condition, replaced engine, machined and rebuilt head.

sorry to hear man. also sorry to say that these cars arent worth s*** anymore. it will be really tough to get 8k for it. good luck

that really sucks man. who did you buy the car from (im from houston. was big in the houston scene till i left in jan 08)

i forgot the guys name. but it's been a good car until it starting making a rattling noise...i should have gotten it looked at. I drove it around for about 10 months like that. my own fault i suppose.

the car is being repaired just waiting for the head to be rebuilt and machined. I should have it within a week or so I suppose. But the car will be running. I think I owe about 6K on it as of right now....I just need enough to pay it off and maybe a bit more to help as a down payment.

anyway, figured i'd just find out how much they go for....it's gots REV wheels, tusido(sp?) exhaust, injen cool side intake, unichip, TT, boost gauge, goldline springs and tokico struts....handles amazingly. fun car to drive lik we all know here, just want a challenger LOL

Back