Wings West?????

Yep, its quality stuff. Might have to wait a while when ordering as they are usually backed up.
moose

I have that hood. When I got it the back edge was over trimmed by .5-.75 inch. The surface had 50-60 pinholes and side and front edges where not trimmed straight so it looked like it was sitting cockeyed. Took me and a friend about 20 hours to fix it. The later after we had taken the hood off the 3rd time when we were putting it back on the two nuts on the rightside broke off because they used T-nuts instead of inserts as well as installing the T-nuts upsidedown. We had to cut access holes to get to the broken nuts and to install new ones the correct way. So be careful. And yes I tried to contact them twice by email and 6 times by phone and never received a return call or an answer to my emails.

Mazda03bluemica said:
Are they anygood and the carbon fiber hood they sell looks sweet with the vents and the see-Through port on the top.

Wing looks awsome too

www.westwings.com

(wrc)

actaully the body kit has problems..a couple people i know..that had it installed stated that some of the kit..isn't held by bolts..but by double adhesive 3M tape!

:p

Chas

Actually if you get them clear coated with UV filtering additives CF is not that high maintenance. Also depends on what resins they used. Vinylester resin is fairly UV resistenant and has available for it UV resistenant additives also. That's why we picked Vinylester resin in doing my CF roof.

Mazda03bluemica said:
yeah i wanted the cf hood but would require lots of mantinence (pissed)

not one fitment problem for me. i figured that i would, because most aftermarket stuff almost always needs fabrication. but i was impressed with ww. the only thing that seems very poor to me about wings west, is their hood structural design that refoxxel spoke about.

I completely agree. My Boxer is a female also. She's about 80lbs and 26" at the shoulder. Very Obedient and intelligent. (angel)

Mazda03bluemica said:
Reffoxel

Boxers are the best dogs imaginable

Ive got one and she is the best!!!!!!! (first)

well how much does a WW kit go for becuase im just looking for the simple MSP set up that they have im just looking for a subtle diffrence and ive herd good things about WW

xxmikkoxx said:
well how much does a WW kit go for becuase im just looking for the simple SRT4 set up that they have im just looking for a subtle diffrence and ive herd good things about WW

for the full set up in WW its going to run around $2500 and im also debating between the factory and the WW

at my dealership its only $350 to get the MSP wing on the car and that includes everything

the WW is almost $750 W/O instalation by someone

hope this helps

bman said:
not one fitment problem for me. i figured that i would, because most aftermarket stuff almost always needs fabrication. but i was impressed with ww. the only thing that seems very poor to me about wings west, is their hood structural design that refoxxel spoke about.
dude ive always loved ur protege-- ur the one with the car audio website or sumthing right?? a lot of ur pics cycle thru for my screen saver :-D

Back