window visors anyone?

mykflo

Does anybody know where i can some window visors that will fit the 2? i'm really wanting some that DO NOT use 3m tape, but if thats all thats out there, post it up and let me know if you have any reviews also. Thanks.

I've not heard of any that don't use the 3M tape. But I did pick up the $30ish set on eBay and they fit fine and are holding up well. They even survived Hurricane Sandy, and my 6 foot tall privacy fence did not so... lol...

My Protege has the window visors from www.mats.com and they don't use tape as you work it into the channel. After 12 years they have held up from day one. However, they do not have it for our Mazda2 but there is a request form so maybe if enough of us request it, they will make it. They are known as McNeil Industries and advertise in Motor Trend and Car & Driver.

I've not heard of any that don't use the 3M tape. But I did pick up the $30ish set on eBay and they fit fine and are holding up well. They even survived Hurricane Sandy, and my 6 foot tall privacy fence did not so... lol...

Do you think the removal process would be damaging to the paint? Do you have pics or a link to them?

228242_10151191913723802_2024524448_n.jpg

Same ones as probably everyone else on here that's gotten them on eBay. As far as damaging paint goes? Probably not, if the black trim around the windows is anything like the Mazda3, it's just a "tape" over metal.

Font, you need to be quicker on your replies!!!.. i ended up going ebay... my fault tho.. i should have hit you up first. would have like to have gone oem... those flush ones look nice.

How much do those OEM ones cost approx? IF I ever break the one I have now I may have to switch it up.

How much do those OEM ones cost approx? IF I ever break the one I have now I may have to switch it up.

About $150. Yes. Expensive but they are a straight up genuine Japanese OEM Mazda part.

GENUINE 11+ Mazda 2 "Demio" Visor Set

- It is 100% brand new, authentic, and in perfect condition.
- Made In Japan
- All hardware and installation manual are included.

Back