Will this MSP wheel/tire setup work?

Looking to replace the wheels and tires on my MSP. The wheels I am looking at are 17x7.5 with a +45mm offset. Really want a 225/45/17 tire setup but am worried that the tires will rub and I really don't want to roll the fenders. Anyone with a similar setup that can provide any feedback? Thanks!!!

Thanks, that was my initial thought until I read somewhere on the forums that a member with a similar setup just a bit different offset had issue with rubbing and had to roll the fenders....

if u have lowered before, u might rub, (i didnt test it yet,) stock height should be ok(unless u make big turn with extreme high speed over a speed bump LOL)

I have 18x7.5 +35, stock height, and the rears rubbed the fenders a tiny tiny bit on big bumps. I bet at +45 you'll be find since you've got about .25" of fender clearance more than I do.

I ended up rolling my fenders and no more issues.

my lugnut just arrived, but its wet outside LOL, i'll try to do it maybe after few hours. if i dont forget to report XD

ok i got it installed,

new
225 45 17 on 17x7.5 45

stock
215 45 17 on 17 x 7 55

well they look pretty much the same to me... maybe looks like i used 5-8mm spacer on stock rim

i didnt test drive it yet. i will take it to the curb and see if they hit the fender.

lil tired , was cleaning the rust on hubs and caliper area will report back tonite (should be alrite unless u hit speedbump over 60kph)

Back