Will these wheels fit my 02 protege5

MazdaPro5Spd

:
Mazda Protege5
Im aquiring a full set of these enkei 17" rims. And Im wondering if they will fit on with no issues or need of spacers
6c907d818d49e547c8412fd8d6630aea.jpg
also wondering becauee they are coming with a set of tires already mounted on them, will 225/45R17 fit without rubbing, or will I need spacers and if so what size of spacers?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I'm running a +35 with a 215/45-17. They rubbed in the back at stock height, a bit of camber and rolling the fenders took care of it.

You will be very close with those. Should clear the strut but the fenders will rub. Spacers do not remedy fender contact.

I'm running a +35 with a 215/45-17. They rubbed in the back at stock height, a bit of camber and rolling the fenders took care of it.

You will be very close with those. Should clear the strut but the fenders will rub. Spacers do not remedy fender contact.
As long as the wheels fit then awsome. I Can always go for 205/45R17s. I know 205s will fit cause thats what Im running now on my stock 16s

Why are people so eager to get rid of the stock rims? At least get the racinghart rims. I love the stock rims, the racinghart rims are super sexy. Why all these aftermarket rims?

Possibly because the Racing Harts, while gorgeous, make better boat anchors than wheels. Or they don't like them. Everybody's taste is different.

Why are people so eager to get rid of the stock rims? At least get the racinghart rims. I love the stock rims, the racinghart rims are super sexy. Why all these aftermarket rims?
I have the stock 16" p5 wheels not the racing hart ones. And I plan on keeping my stock wheels for an extra set of tires. But I still want 17" rims for car shows and car meets

No but I think someone is still trying to sell their racinghart rims on here if he hasn't sold them. I too have stock rims, check out my build thread. I was going to buy his rims but $400+ for them shipped was steep for them right now because I'm getting other items at the moment.

Get what you want, I'm not telling you how to build your car I'm just curious as to why a lot of people want aftermarket rims. I feel the stock rims are enough to top off the car even at meets, I get a lot of compliments on my car and it's all stock besides height.

With the build Ive got planned the stock wheels wont look right. I appreicate the input thou 😊

Just to update! got a couple 215/50R17s off a buddy of mine and I have another buddy that is gonna trade 2 of the 225/45R17s for his 215/45R17s. Will I need spacers or should they be alright without?

Why two differ sizes? The 215/50-17 tires are going to be too big for a protege. You will rub the fenders with that size. The 215/45-17 size will be close, but should be ok. A 205/45-17 would be a better pick.

I'm running 205/40/17s so they don't rub. Lowered 1.5" and IIRC, rims had +45 offset.

Back