will S2000 rim fit p5?

Alpinejwl

Banned
:
2002 Protege5, 2005 Mazda3, 2006 mazda5
Yeah, so I have a friend who's got a S2000. he recently got some new rims so he ask if I want to buy his rims. I am not sure if it will fit. Has anyone try this before? I know that my offset stock is 50 so what's the max offset allowed on my p5 stock not lowered?

the early model front 16 x 7 rims will fit. I test fit em on my car. Dont know about the more recent models.

they are heavy bastards though. 20+ lbs (where as our stockers are 16 lbs)

not to forget you would need 2 sets of fronts.

i think it's the large offset that won't fit...but....damn they are nice..is there anyway to fit a large offset on the rear?

just found out that the rear offset is 65. will it fit my p5? can I buy anything or do anything to fit it ?

65 is ginormous; you'll rub - don't even think rolling the fenders will help at that offset. What tires are you planning?

well..if I get them, I think I might need some new tire...but I decided not to get them afterall...just too heavy...unless I get all 4 front

heres a shot of em on my car

Attachments

• DCP_3291 (Medium).jpg
    DCP_3291 (Medium).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 215
the rear s2000 rims fit almost nothing else than an s2000.

edit; the fronts fit a lot of other cars, dunno about proteges. they fit civics with 5-lug conversions, preludes, type Rs, etc. that's why the front rims are worth so much more on the used parts market.

Last edited:
yeah I know the front will fit and looks good...but heavy rims they are. I think that the S2000 will be my next car so hopefully I can have a good time with them rims then. =p

Please don't stock rims from one manufacturer and put it on another's car.

It just doesn't work and it looks cheap (no matter how the wheels look on the car, it looks like you found them in a junk yard if you have Honda wheels on a Mazda)

but they look awesome. With a little mod, we can make the H disappear =p Anyways..that's old news now that I am not going to buy them S2000 rims......It was cheap though like 150. I was thinking about buying them just to resell them

Back