Will MP3 front bumper fit a 2000 Protege LX

no, but i personally like corksport's front bumper WAY better than the sport20. see how awesome it looks on clement_ghost's car:

DSC00679.jpg

i'd buy one right now if it didn't cost $150 to ship!

Hell yeah, l agree. It looks much better, but can you still change it without having to change the fenders? also, can you still change to this bumper and have the 1-03 grille fit?

Last edited:
Hell yeah, l agree. It looks much better, but can you still change it without having to change the fenders? also, can you still change to this bumper and have the 1-03 grille fit?

that bumper is specific to the 99-00 protege. you will not have to change the fenders, hood or headlights. i believe that corksport used to sell a grille for this too, but i don't see it offered any longer. you may be able to use the oem 99-00 grille or source one just like the one in the picture from ebay.

here's a couple more body kits that were made for our cars:

http://www.protege323.com/content/33_exterior/index_bodykit.php

best of luck in your search and let us know what you end up getting!

Last edited:
where can i find this bumper

Where can i purchase this front Bumper???? Im willing to pay whatever it take....help plz

Aftermarket for these cars was never awesome, but even what was is dying. if Corksport doesn't carry it, then your best bet is to try ebay.

Back