Why all the Miata hate?

and to clarify on the "bottle are for babies" comment...

NOS on n/a slow cars=not respectable

NOS on high hp n/a cars or turbo cars=cool

Introduce him to el turbo miato and see what he thinks then. I don't understand what's so "gay" about a miata. Yes it's small. So is a dam geo...is that gay? S2000, small but not ghey because it has an "H" on it. Audi?? not gay because it costs too much?? Z3/Z4?? why aren't they gay?? have too much money and their cars suck...they should definately be homo. Monter miata's have grande marbles and they've got the purrrrrr... Boosted miata's go pffffffff and will walk all over hondas.
Is a miata gay because they don't have to change the styling for 8 years and it sells like hell. Is a miata gay for being able to go around twisties twice as fast as the family civic. I hate tards that don't try somethin before they knock it. You should definately get the 3rd mazda and walk all over his little honda. Show him the real deal.

How about a miata beating an LT1 camaro? There were a few in the houston area that did that on a regular basis.

What ever happened to the Houston Miata Club? It used to be pretty big. Is that still around? Diane, you know?

My friend works at a Subaru dealership and they have a little inside joke. They call the Forrester Limited the L series because just about 80% of their clientel for the forrester are lesbians

I dunno, most of my gay friends, myself included, drive Mazda's of various types; Two own RX-7's, four own Miata's, I own a Protege5 and the RX-7, another owns an MX-3, another an MX-6, and I _SWEAR_, all the rest own Subaru WRX's... I mean, for goodness sake, Subaru is the sponsor of the Rainbow Visa card, and gives you savings if you apply for the car as either a married couple or a domestic partnership! I would assume Subaru would be number one, but hey; Can't argue with statistics, right? ;)

Luv2RedLine said:
Introduce him to el turbo miato and see what he thinks then. I don't understand what's so "gay" about a miata. Yes it's small. So is a dam geo...is that gay? S2000, small but not ghey because it has an "H" on it. Audi?? not gay because it costs too much?? Z3/Z4?? why aren't they gay?? have too much money and their cars suck...they should definately be homo. Monter miata's have grande marbles and they've got the purrrrrr... Boosted miata's go pffffffff and will walk all over hondas.
Is a miata gay because they don't have to change the styling for 8 years and it sells like hell. Is a miata gay for being able to go around twisties twice as fast as the family civic. I hate tards that don't try somethin before they knock it. You should definately get the 3rd mazda and walk all over his little honda. Show him the real deal.

Preach on! You beat me to all of the points I was going to make, heh.

Darin said:
uh...but MSPs are faster than Civics...and Miatas. It 'should'

;)

I am just saying, no s***, the king roadster of all time is faster than a Civic.

I actually forget what point I was trying to make.

I am also retarded.

chino said:

What ever happened to the Houston Miata Club? It used to be pretty big. Is that still around? Diane, you know?
I donno...never road wif da H-town miatae! :D

I heard it was big too. Do they have a website? They should. Evens ours wayy out here in west Texas with da tumbleweeds does! :D

pluto316 said:
I am just saying, no s***, the king roadster of all time is faster than a Civic.

I actually forget what point I was trying to make.

I am also retarded.
(rofl2)

Well I'm pretty sick of the "gay","chickie", and "cute" comments that my Miata gets. This sort of shuts them up though!

352531_50_full.jpg

Last edited:
m1ataman said:
Well I'm pretty sick of the "gay","chickie", and "cute" comments that my Miata gets. This sort of shuts them up though!
352531_50_full.jpg

Very nice!

I tend to follow the same idea.....prove it through performance. :D

m1ataman said:

352531_50_full.jpg
That's right baby!!

dman, that's clean...:eek:

flat_black said:
I dunno, most of my gay friends, myself included, drive Mazda's of various types; Two own RX-7's, four own Miata's, I own a Protege5 and the RX-7, another owns an MX-3, another an MX-6, and I _SWEAR_, all the rest own Subaru WRX's... I mean, for goodness sake, Subaru is the sponsor of the Rainbow Visa card, and gives you savings if you apply for the car as either a married couple or a domestic partnership! I would assume Subaru would be number one, but hey; Can't argue with statistics, right? ;)
Hmm, in my family we have a Subaru Forester, a Subaru WRX, and my two Proteges. Perhaps there's something I didn't know? :p (I'd show you pics but my host sucks!)

i disagree that mazdas are for homosexuals. i for one drive a mazda and am far from gay. however, (wiggle) more power to you if you are and drive a mazda

Back