Who's got the lowest MP# production number?

If anyone remembers way back in the day when I had a registry list of MP3 peeps...they listed name, mods and prod#...I believe a few were under 100...maybe one MP3 was really close to 1...Hmmmm

This was way back...sometime last summer...

yeah, but i haven't seen a low production # since then i dont think...anyhow,#556

When I bought my MP3, the dealership thought that the car was #36 of 1500. I though that to be true until I called Mazda USA and find out that the last numbers of the VIN are NOT the build number of the MP3.

I have the lowest one.... :D I have the closest thing to 1.... :eek: ZERO.... damn Mazda Canada didn't keep track of it for some reason....

batards.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

hey gold bond...call mazda north america. give them your vin#. they shout out production #.

I finally called mazda north america and gave them my VIN #. They shouted back a nice 347 Production number. I now feel complete.

O.K. how about a twist? Whos got the highest?
I'm #1346 but not 1500 .:D
Wasn't there that guy in Fla. who said his was #7(at the ole sight) he also said he had an fs-ze.Ring a bell?

Last edited:
It'd be cool to be one of the round numbers....like any of the 100 marks...or 666 hehe.....I'd settle for any number tho :(

I tried finding out but the guy I talked to must be mentally challenged. So tell me how to find out I would like to maybe put that on a custom plate.

Back