who makes this headlight?

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Pardon the new speed 3, but I've never seen this headlight before? Looks like an all white housing with black trimmed or angel eye'd projectors... anyone? Pics, info and prices would be great.
headlight.jpg

Just wondering as I may be purchasing a cwp ms3

+1 on the painted. on a side note, where are you from and any better pics of the 2010 MS3 that car is parked next too?

painted an most likely stuck in the oven. they look good im almost tempted to do the same.. hmm...

+1 on the painted. on a side note, where are you from and any better pics of the 2010 MS3 that car is parked next too?

Jeeeze come on big Moderator man get on top of the threads that are available....... (evil)

But I think it looks good.

that 2010 speed3 is so f-in ugly. the silver tails are gross. plus the obtrusive....camera hole? key hole? in the rear bumper is rediculous. the front end looks like a freaky clown face. they downgraded from the floating fogs to the standard regular 3 fogs. the rims are a turdy version of the new RX-8 rims. The duel exhaust is tipped like s*** compared to our versions. the interiors steering wheel recessed buttons were lost to old school window switches. and im sure that the silver on the center console is not brushed aluminum and is a silver plastic. why they put the led rear brake light on the hatch and not on the spoiler is beyond me. the face lift they gave it makes it look like it stands tall as those old eagle wagons. lol.

although i could pic apart what i dont like all day long...there a re a few good things. the factory boost gauge, mirrors, i kinda like the gauge cluster, the gadgets (ac and such) around the stereo look pretty nice.

im sorry, not feeling it at all.

Back