Who lives in VA??

hey guys good news i just talked to my freind jeason n he said yea he will for sure come he wants to c wat other cars looks better than mine lol he has a 03 protege nothin special just a intake mostly but still fast but yea hes goin to b there for sure n im goin to takl to a couple more people tomrrow they arnt mazda owners though thats wat sucks darn it

I think the 18th might be the same day that people are helping Bakari and Amber move. I've been thinking about going up after the meet but I don't think they'll need any help then hehe.

~brian

yea thast her name amber n bakari they r movin n 2 people alrdy told me they helpin them mayb a we can make another date or somethin? or mayb not get back to me with this

pro00 said:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................
only I can hhhmmm.. :mad: (gun)

do i have permission to hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ? man well i dont care wat we do u guys can decide mostly ill bbl at school right now hehe

AznXstazy said:
do i have permission to hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ? man well i dont care wat we do u guys can decide mostly ill bbl at school right now hehe
only if ur hhhmmmming for a reason. I got one...do you?(blah)

Well I won't be able to attend the meet *cries*. If I'm not working on the 18th I'll be moving to my new apartment in glen allen. kinda short notice for me and my fiance, but it'll be a good thing for me and her(and get us out of this hell hole of a condo).

lol adam i thought u lived like around west side? well idk whos even showin up at the meet now idk should we even have it no "mazdas" r goin to b there i got some people who say they might b able to come unless they have work but yea i got work to dam it but idk whos showin up still no pms been sent back for like 3 days now

AznXstazy said:
yea thast her name amber n bakari they r movin n 2 people alrdy told me they helpin them mayb a we can make another date or somethin? or mayb not get back to me with this
They are moving to Stafford County. When I lived in Southside Richmond it took me 45mins-1hr to get to Fredericksburg and that it just one exit south of Stafford. I would say that most of you Richmond guys are 1-1.5hrs away from where they are moving. Yall should pm amber or bakari and get the address to there new house and meet us there.

No, right now I'm living on the southside. It's hell in this condo complex. 4 vehicles have been stolen from here since I moved and I think they tried to get mine b/c my drivers window got broken but nothing was stolen. So me and my Fiance are going to move over by Virginia Center Commons later in the month. We're just waiting to see how our roommate is gonna do things(he already promised to move in but got a call from his buddy so now he's not sure if he is or not). It's the nicest damn apartments we could find, too. It's got a fireplace and a washer and dryer in the unit and they have all sorts of nice s*** around the complex too.

Lives In Va

HELLO!!CMYMSP HERE....I LIVE IN VA BEACH/PEMBROKE MALL AREA...I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE MEET ON THE 18TH. I HAVE A XMAS PARTY THAT NIGHT FOR WORK.LET ME KNOW IF WE CAN GET ANOTHER MEET TOGETHER AFTER THE HOLIDAYS.THERE IS A BIG PARK DOWN HERE OFF OF PRINCESS ANNE RD. AND MANY OTHER PLACES...KEEP ME INFORMED. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS LKRAMER60@SPRINTPCS.COM OR CELL (757)575-7311.

Ever so often I go back down and visit my family down there. My sister lives off of courthouse rd next to Powhite. Next time I take a trip down there I should hook up with you guys for alittle get together...

Back