Who lives in VA??

man i dont think we are goin to have the meet anymore no ones who has mazdas r goin to b there dam this sucks sorry guys i havnt been on the site in a while to check out the post sorry but if more than 5 mazdas r goin to b there then ill b there but no ones goin to b there but like 2 of them message or pm me if anythin happnes i got ot study for school im failin all classes

aight then
it is closed then
NO MEET SATURDAY 18

I REPEAT

NO MEET

Hopefully, in Jan, we have more luck

good luck with all in their exams
i know i'll need it

hey I live in richmond Im the one with the gunmetal speed

hey yea Ive been looking for people in richmond that have mazdaspeed we should chill sometime

hey wat color of a msp u have? n where in richmond do u live? i think i might have seen u one night this friday on the 7th or 8th dont remember when i went to work a metalic msp was parked i was like WOW dont c much of those only one one other person with a metalic one n i never got his name did wanted to road race him once lol

nope never seen a black msp at all here in richmond. you come to richmond alot? i got to mechanicsville now and then to go to this resturant but i dont remember the road name it like a road with a new food lion i think lol (hope that helps) but yea you come to richmond alot or?

I try to stay out of Richmond as much as possible... But I do go through there quite a bit. I just saw the other day on 360 (the main drag in Mechanicsville) a blue Protege what looked like a MP3, but I was exiting to 295 at the time. I think it was a wendsday...

I am always up for a meet or a get together, if it is going to be a weekend thing I need some notice cause I have Drill for the Air National Guard one weekend a month.

Hey Azn, I think my friend saw you the other day. He was running (he runs track at freeman) and saw a car "like mine but with a different wing," so I'm thinking it was you. He was near 3 chopt/parham but said you weren't on either street.

~brian

And I'm definitely down for a meet sometime. I saw (and raced) a guy with a titanium MSP and told him to get on the boards, so hopefully he'll check this thread out. He was really cool. His car had an intake and I think that was it.

I also saw a titanium MSP with a-pillar guages pulled over on 64 sometime over xmas break.

~brian

lol yup i saw some people run it was probaly me theres only me u n adam who drives hte blue ones moded at least. and wat do u mean on either street? was it in a neigborhood? because i was kind of speedin a bit n trin not ot hit some people i was trin to show my freind how the mp3 was better than his 03 protege lol i lost

alright I just saw a blue protege with graphics on the sides at the goodyear tire on 360. I saw it last saturday at about 10am. It could have been an msp I am not sure, I only caught a glimpse of it but I think I saw the trunk badge...

Who was it?

Hey EMTZZZ, what dealership were you dealing with for your exhaust?

EMTZZZ said:
hey yea Ive been looking for people in richmond that have mazdaspeed we should chill sometime

Seems like more and more people have been coming out, I think we might be able to successfully pull off a meet sometime in february...

ok which one of you was it that I saw today? I'm thinking its AznX considering he's the one I've seen up here.

lol when adam? i havnt been up at vcc in a long time about a month now i might come in like a couple of weeks or so n get another alignment man idk wtf is wrong with my car keeps turnin to the right all the dam time makin me mad, but yea i saw a new msp titanium or somethin like that a silver one ok? well i saw her she lives on mountain road i think(went to find my freinds house n found it im not a staker ok?) but yea some old *well like 30-40 not that old* lady drives it lol was the first time i saw that happen-_-<--WoWeD hehe well idk if i can make it to the meet but ill try my best to hope to c alot of u guys there brin my cuzin too with a rx7

Today(2-02) I saw a blue mp3 turning onto route 1 in front of the state police station over by vcc(I had to go to the DMV). You still have my number right? if you do gimme a call and I'll try to meet up with you to check out the car(away from sears).

Back