who can install suspension stuff?

cheesefarmer

:
Mazdaspeed 6
hey fellas,

just got my autoexe suspension stuff, and i want to get it installed. does anyone know anybody who does a descent job in installing aftermarket suspension components in calgary?

thanks

What do you need installed? I've done a ton of suspension installs for people...

ctt 1982 said:
suspension bits are pretty straight forward to install

I agree. You can do it yourself with some pretty basic tools. Your basic tools, some PB Blast, and a breaker bar will all do the trick. Remember to get it realigned if you're lowering.

THe only thing outside the normal compliment of tools that I've ever needed is a spring compressor.

Maxx Mazda said:
THe only thing outside the normal compliment of tools that I've ever needed is a spring compressor.

A table vice is nice and handy eh Nick? LOL.

Speaking of which..wanna do my strut/spring install again?

cheesefarmer said:
hey fellas,

just got my autoexe suspension stuff, and i want to get it installed. does anyone know anybody who does a descent job in installing aftermarket suspension components in calgary?

thanks

I think Contemporary Motorsport does a decent job. Also Unlimited Performance.

FunkyBuddha said:
A table vice is nice and handy eh Nick? LOL.

Speaking of which..wanna do my strut/spring install again?

Sure man, but it's gonna have to wait til lat least the end of april. I've got about 100 sq. feet of Protege to re-assemble first!

Maxx Mazda said:
Sure man, but it's gonna have to wait til lat least the end of april. I've got about 100 sq. feet of Protege to re-assemble first!

you need any help?

I'll come and document s*** w/ the new camera

Pic of the new block. Check that Arias sweetness!

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 132
Maxx Mazda said:
Pic of the new block. Check that Arias sweetness!

Sweet you got a new engine block. It'll be nice to see you on the roads again man. (drive2)

Back