• CORK SPORT 'Power Series' Exhaust System

Votes: 35 37.6%
  • Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust System

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Greddy SP Exhaust System

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
03MSPRO said:
dude, do a search. I stated a similar poll about 1 month ago.

Y do u guys always tell ppl to do a search?? a search doesnt anwser all the questions someone has.

if you want an awesome exhaust and price is not an issue get the ION one

I dont know why so many people are voting corksport over everything else. If you go corksport you can only get a corksport DP, which isnt even available yet. Kind of limits what you can do....

If you were to get a custom setup you could use any DP with any muffler and spend alot less for a "turbo back" system. But then again i guess this is a poll on what bolt on systems most people want....

Last edited:
mattybo said:
I dont know why so many people are voting corksport over everything else. If you go corksport you can only get a corksport DP, which isnt even available yet. Kind of limits what you can do....

If you were to get a custom setup you could use any DP with any muffler and spend alot less for a "turbo back" system. But then again i guess this is a poll on what bolt on systems most people want....
the corksport system is available slick

i can tell u which exhuast i do not recomend or company to buy from- i payed 1024.00$ to ion performance in november of 03 and waited 4 months to recive the system, and when i got it gess what - it did not fit L.o.L. real ******* funny. i call jack and what do i get-well u were the only one that wanted the down pipe back system!-no i wanted the easyer to install and less complex system that YOU OFFERED ON YOUR GROUP BUY!dont u guys think when someone talks like they are the king of s*** and charge that much money u are gonna get something nice and that should fit with out any prob. i bet my money fit in his bank accont just fine. then he tells me to take it to a welder and see if i can make it fit!-bulls*** what was the 1024.00$ then tells me to ship the cat sec. back that he will fit it -more money on shipping and time, here it is may 04 and i have no exhuast for all the TIME, MONEY, AND PATIENCE! and i have not heard from him since i returned the cat sec. plus i now see he is trying to get another group buy good ******* luck to those people - u send money-u wait-u wait -till he gets all this group buy s*** done , then that date goes by - u wait , then there will be a fire down the street from the shop that will delay shipping - u wait - u wait- than there is a prob. with a supplyer- than waiting for shipping material and so on ! any way just pissed! jose

jrod1019 said:
i can tell u which exhuast i do not recomend or company to buy from- i payed 1024.00$ to ion performance in november of 03 and waited 4 months to recive the system, and when i got it gess what - it did not fit L.o.L. real ******* funny. i call jack and what do i get-well u were the only one that wanted the down pipe back system!-no i wanted the easyer to install and less complex system that YOU OFFERED ON YOUR GROUP BUY!dont u guys think when someone talks like they are the king of s*** and charge that much money u are gonna get something nice and that should fit with out any prob. i bet my money fit in his bank accont just fine. then he tells me to take it to a welder and see if i can make it fit!-bulls*** what was the 1024.00$ then tells me to ship the cat sec. back that he will fit it -more money on shipping and time, here it is may 04 and i have no exhuast for all the TIME, MONEY, AND PATIENCE! and i have not heard from him since i returned the cat sec. plus i now see he is trying to get another group buy good ******* luck to those people - u send money-u wait-u wait -till he gets all this group buy s*** done , then that date goes by - u wait , then there will be a fire down the street from the shop that will delay shipping - u wait - u wait- than there is a prob. with a supplyer- than waiting for shipping material and so on ! any way just pissed! jose
Ouch. You should just post that in the vender review section to be fair.

Back