Votes: 21 22.6%
  • CORK SPORT 'Power Series' Exhaust System

Votes: 35 37.6%
  • Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust System

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Greddy SP Exhaust System

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Neither does any of the other exhausts you listed.

You could always have a s-pipe fabricated by a muffler shop.

Ive had the corksport for a few weeks now. Totally impressed, great tone, boost builds about 30% faster.

Ill get some clips next week, im just waiting to get a lifer tick fixed first. All the sound clips ive taken so far you can hear it in the exaust note.

For around the same money, the jic racing exhaust is available.. Just something to think about

sonic, your getting lifters fixed?? What kind of symptoms did it have? I've been getting this really bad ticking from my engine. Worse when its not warmed up. Sounds real bad, sounds like its comin from the front side of the engine. But I can't pinpoint it.

it is your heat shield duh......my stupid bolts fell out and now it won't stop making the "tick" ohh god recall lol

I'm just curios, as to whether or not the Apex down pipe will bolt up directly to the Greddy SP2 catback. If I read right, a few weeks ago, someone stated that the Apexi DP ends right where the stock unit (would ) end, thus making all catbacks work with the Apex DP.

However, you may have a bottle neck if the catback is less than 2.5 all the way back.

I'm thinking about running the Greddy and the Apex DP, here in the near future. If not, i'll probably use the CorkSport.

Also does anyone have pics of the Corksport muffler mounted.

Yes, get the Greddy SP2, and the apex downpipe. I'm running the Ion downpipe, same difference. Not loud but does the job and the Greddy looks the best imo. I'm not a big fan of the canister style mufflers.

Magnaflow.

Buy a 6inch canister muffler, a tip, apex dp and have a shop custom fab pipes connecting the DP to the Muffler. You will have awesome sound and it is alot cheaper than any other turbo back system out there. The magnaflow premade catback is kinda ugly IMO. I like the look where the muffler and tip are completely visible (similar to an HKS or Apex-i muffler). The mag catback has an extension from the actual muffler to the tip, which i dont like too much. But in the end its your choice!

Last edited:
Speed Vision said:
However, you may have a bottle neck if the catback is less than 2.5 all the way back.
I wouldn't worry about creating a bottle neck if the cat back is a bit smaller than the down pipe. Once the hot exhaust gas has a place to expand into and cool down (the down pipe) less diameter is necessary to keep everything flowing efficiently. I think that's why on most cars you'll see more gains with a larger mid pipe of some sort than a cat back system.

Back