Where to party in Montreal?

Apocalypso

Contributor
:
2002 P5
I'm taking my buddy to Montreal for his bachelor's party in May, and I was looking for some suggestions on where to take him. He really doesn't care for the whole quintessential stripper thing, just wants to get drunk and have a good time (pub & dancing).

Actually, while I've got your attention I might as well ask for suggestions on any reasonably priced hotels in the vicinity of the bars.

Soooo, any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

youre going to montreal to NOT go to strip clubs? thats blasphemous. thats like going to vegas and not gambling. if you just wanna go dance and drink then hit up NYC instead

i am from montreal,come to crescent street,downtown,many clubs,great hotels,nice restaurent,or get to st-laurent street,about the same kind,but more expensive...

you have the thurdays club on crescent,basement is a dance club,floor is the lounge,1 floor is the pub and restaurent,up to 2nd floor you have the vip louge,and the rest of 14 stories,well its the hotel,with outdoor pool on the roof,and everything you want...and you have about 30 clubs around the area...right downtown,in the middle of the action....be welcome man,if you want some other place to know about,just ask...:)

There's a Days Inn on Guy Street. I think it's one of the cheapest hotel in that area (correct me if i'm wrong).

Wow. Welcome to a month ago.

Thanks for the replies. Greatly appreciated.

The only thing I'm now looking for is if anyone knows how to get on guestlists. I want this night to go smoooooooooth (no waiting in line), but I haven't had any luck or replies from any of the bars.

I already have a super nice fella from toprotege.com trying for me at Jet Night Club. Keeping my fingies crossed.

Thanks again guys.

guesslist doesnt mean you don't need to wait...

Guesslist = dont need to pay
VIP = need to pay, but don't need to wait.

Try to get both.

patmaz said:
i am from montreal,come to crescent street,downtown,many clubs,great hotels,nice restaurent,or get to st-laurent street,about the same kind,but more expensive...

you have the thurdays club on crescent,basement is a dance club,floor is the lounge,1 floor is the pub and restaurent,up to 2nd floor you have the vip louge,and the rest of 14 stories,well its the hotel,with outdoor pool on the roof,and everything you want...and you have about 30 clubs around the area...right downtown,in the middle of the action....be welcome man,if you want some other place to know about,just ask...:)

I second that!

Im also from Montreal and here now.

Funny though the strip clubs here are something else.

Full Contact Lap Dances!!!!!

There are also alot of After Hours Clubs (Thats more my thing) If your interested.

Apocalypso said:
Actually, I suppose I should be asking how does one go about getting VIP?

You need to have a hook-up (Promoter, bouncer, management, ect)

I can get VIP's to quite a few after hour parties and a few clubs, but I cant pass it on. I know a bunch of Promoters (Dime a dozen in MTL) and a few other hook-ups.

Ive also got in once by hooking up with a chick that had VIP (That was a sweet night)

Apocalypso said:
Wow. Welcome to a month ago.

was that comment aimed at yourself or at those who replied to your thread? all replies before your post were done within 3 days of your 1st post ... you came back like 20 days later though :p

i have to agree with the others, Crescent street and/or St-Laurent is where you wana be. LOTSA hotels in the area but if you're looking for something decent and cheap, i'd look for the Days Inn CrazyP5 was talking about. but anything downtown will be expensive for sure

Rac3rX said:
I second that!

Im also from Montreal and here now.

Funny though the strip clubs here are something else.

Full Contact Lap Dances!!!!!

There are also alot of After Hours Clubs (Thats more my thing) If your interested.

What's a full contact lap dance? One that isnt from across the room?

smo0f said:
What's a full contact lap dance? One that isnt from across the room?

One where YOU get to Rub up on and grab any part of the woman you want (Cant stick your finger IN her, pretty much all else goes) in a Privot room. I had one pull out my dick and play with it (shocked) But thats up to the Girl.

Not just one where She rubs her tits in your face while sitting on your lap.

Rac3rX said:
One where YOU get to Rub up on and grab any part of the woman you want (Cant stick your finger IN her, pretty much all else goes) in a Privot room. I had one pull out my dick and play with it (shocked) But thats up to the Girl.

Not just one where She rubs her tits in your face while sitting on your lap.

They do that at the club by my house here...nothing unusual. As far as the 'cant stick your finger in her'....you need some smoof 101 lessons.

smo0f said:
you need some smoof 101 lessons.

Care to explain???

So they have them in Jersey too, Big Deal, they dont have them everywhere, and MTL is know for its Hot women, Jersey is not lol. So go ahead Pat yourself on the back, your something special :rolleyes:

Last edited:
you can go to Hilltop for that

you can get bj and i'm pretty sure anything you want over there from what i've heard

Back