Where should my $$ go?

Does anyone know what tire sizes would be OK for my stock 15in DX Rims? I can't find any RT-615s in my stock size of 195/55 15s...

Thanks!

How wide are the wheels? I'm guessing at least 6". I'm 99% sure they make a 205/50-15, which will fit with no problems.

Try www.edgeracing.com. They've usually got pretty good prices.

Go with a 205/50-15 as suggested.
Now if you do a lot of runs (6 to 8) in a close interval, I would suggest getting a water sprayer to cool down those Falken RT-615s. The Bridgestone RE-01R is more heat resistant (does not get greasy as fast) than the Falken. So is the new Dunlop Direzza Z1 (that one is bugging me).
Even some good old Kuhmo MX who love heat could be a good choice, just have to shave them for them to perform. Than they become track-only tires, meaning you'll need an extra set of wheels.

Go with a 205/50-15 as suggested.
Now if you do a lot of runs (6 to 8) in a close interval, I would suggest getting a water sprayer to cool down those Falken RT-615s. The Bridgestone RE-01R is more heat resistant (does not get greasy as fast) than the Falken. So is the new Dunlop Direzza Z1 (that one is bugging me).
Even some good old Kuhmo MX who love heat could be a good choice, just have to shave them for them to perform. Than they become track-only tires, meaning you'll need an extra set of wheels.

Thank you for all your advise. (cabpatch)

Back