Where in Kentucky do you live?

Where in Kentucky do you live?

• Total voters
Hehe. I know the rule of not mentioning another site.

So, a guy I know via the Internet that happens to own a 3 directed me here. :)

bringing this back to life.. I live in the okolona area in the ville!!! do it up!!!!!

we have 2 others in our club with blue speed3 lol.. and wierd thing is those are the only speed3 2010/11 models and im actually tempted on trading in for one too lol

Yeah I work out in hillview. There is a normal 3 same color as mine that works out there too. But not a speed :D

Your probably the one I've seen then. Guess if you see someone waving from a winning blue RX8 then its me and you would be the one I'm waving at.

we have 2 others in our club with blue speed3 lol.. and wierd thing is those are the only speed3 2010/11 models and im actually tempted on trading in for one too lol

Hey fellas, just joined up after a post made in the Mazda Section on 502 I think by you Salsa, anyway I've been looking for the Mazda crowd here in the Ville. I'm located in St. Matthews but work out in Commerce Crossing, I have a Red 10 MS3 Cobb AP Stage 1.

yezzer! also hate to thread jack but most of the ky folks post and chat in the club sections under MWMC... see ya soon!

Latest posts

Back