Where in Kentucky do you live?

Where in Kentucky do you live?

• Total voters
Most of the time now that I'm in college I'm in Richmond, Ky (20 min from Lexington) and when I'm back home I stay at my g/f's in Pendleton County, but usually travel around to parents to stay in Covington area. haha. I have many homes.

I'm in Lexington, 40503

I'm a 1st Gen Protege Owner of an LX and DX 1991, a 1991 EGT Caman, a 98 626 LX, and my toy a 1988 323 BF 42-48 MPG.

And I also post often on clubprotege.com/

I'd like to make more contacts with Ky Mazda owners.
Btw, CP is holding their annual Meet in Kentucky this year!

Log up and join us, we dig Mazdas, not just BGs as I have the bug for.

Attached is my daily beater, a ;)lightly modified LX.

David
Ky

Attachments

• Signature_Photo.jpg
    Signature_Photo.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2,012
  • Finished Sunroof.jpg
    Finished Sunroof.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2,019
Last edited:
LOL, true. So you have a mullet and a engine hanging from a tree in your front yard?

All in all bullitt county isn't that bad. I would rather live in Shep then the Mount any day.

LOL, true. So you have a mullet and a engine hanging from a tree in your front yard?

All in all bullitt county isn't that bad. I would rather live in Shep then the Mount any day.

...and two F bodies on cinder blocks. You can't forget about those.

I like my neighborhood, but it doesn't really fit any of the stereotypes.... Thankfully.

...and two F bodies on cinder blocks.

Right where they belong...(pow) Welcome to the forums, by the way...we're happy to have you here! You'll find tons of info here and many very helpful people. Tell us about your Mazda, mods, etc...always good to have another KY Mazda around!(cool)

what part of lexington. i'm going to school at EKU. only about 20 min away

EKU is fun. Is Sutters still open? My wife won a few wet t shirt contests there when she went. Their pizza is really good too. I will be down there Saturday. Look for a horribly dirty P5 and that will be me.(cabpatch)

Latest posts

Back