where can i find cool headlights????

iJacob

:
2001 mazda MP3
i have a 01 mp3 and i want lights like in this pic.

Attachments

• 23vzsib.jpg
    23vzsib.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 199
also i kinda wonder is the body on the mp3 the exact same as the mazdaspeed like the 03 model and is the idk base model prodege headlights the same?

also i kinda wonder is the body on the mp3 the exact same as the mazdaspeed like the 03 model and is the idk base model prodege headlights the same?

hey i dont know bout the headlight but the only thing diffrent bout the mp3 and the msp is the rear skirt and the wing besides that the body is the same thing. i wonder where people do get thows headlights at? i like them to.

The P5 headlights are kind of hard to get your hands on, but pop every now and then in the FS section. The 03 MSP is the same body style as the MP3, the 03.5 MSP is when the body changed.

The P5 headlights are kind of hard to get your hands on, but pop every now and then in the FS section. The 03 MSP is the same body style as the MP3, the 03.5 MSP is when the body changed.

o yea i forgot bout that.

eBay u can find black headlights

or check the how to section for diy black headlights
or hit up MattV for some projectors

I have an extra set of p5 lights withtsx projectors retrofitted if interested. Only thing is one tab is broken on the driver side light. I'm looking for a spare p5 light regardless of the condition... Main thing all the tabs are intact

Last edited:
Back