Whats your New Years Resolution for 07'?

Tengo

Banned
:
2002 Protege5
Mine is to get back in the gym, muscle up, get toned, and lose some extra pounds and get back to 160-170 lbs. like the good ol' days. oh and slow down my addiction to this forum, heehee.

get back in shape. i got my wife a bike for xmas so we can go riding together and i'm taking tennis classes next semester.

mountjonas said:
get back in shape. i got my wife a bike for xmas so we can go riding together and i'm taking tennis classes next semester.
ahhh,the same route as me i see, well the best of luck to you man on your resolution

Besides maintenance and the unforeseen s***....I want to stop spending on mods for the next 369 days. That'll be a tough one...God!

Jaysanooch said:
Besides maintenance and the unforeseen s***....I want to stop spending on mods for the next 369 days. That'll be a tough one...God!
*hugs* I'm in the same boat. This car is putting me way too far in the hole.

k-lea said:
OH and to stop spending money on the car.
Fo' shizzle! I'm making it my new mission in life to at least semi-realize that my car is just a CAR.

.. Though I do have to buy a replacement rim and KDW tire. Cough.

And I'm also determined to really dig into my college stuff and just graduate already. I'm sick of being in school. Not to mention that if I'm a waitress for much longer, I'm going to kill some of my customers with my bare hands for being asshats.

Last edited:
my resolution is to personally ship back 3-5 illegal mexicans. I think UPS is the cheapest after the fluids have all been drained.

Put on some muscle and generally get in great shape for my wedding this June, do my best to make more money and in turn pay off debt, renew an old flame that is mountain biking. And generally just have fun with life.

1) Pay off my vehicle
2) Pay off a credit card
3) Stop occuring debt
4) Hit the gym and start jogging consistently again
5) Secure full time job for post-graduation
6) Purchase Samsung 50" DLP 1080p Television (ignore #3, lol)

Mine is to not get mad at the people whos new year resolution is to get back to the gym. j/k. :)

My gym is slow right now, I like it like that. Come next week it will be so packed in the weight room, man I hate that...

Mine is to not stress about little stuff.

1) Reach 1000WHP
2) Stop world hunger
3) Give more money to the rich (thnx bush for making this one easy)
4) Kill more soldiers (again, thnx bush)
5) Continue trying to quit smoking....5 months so far with few relapses
6) work less, earn more
7) Kill everyone who disagrees with me on this forum.
8) Don't follow the above mentioned new years resolutions...

mazpro said:
ROFL...

mine is to get back in shape and then build up some muscle.
Me too! I'm 35 soon to be 36. At 30 I was 30lbs lighter way more tone and healthier. I hit 30 and went through this I'm old stage. I snapped out of it, but damn now I got to do some work.

Back