what would you do?

I would get a Forge BPV and a RP myself. I don't fall for the hype of the Synapsis. A BPV is a BPV and as long as they don't leak, they pretty much all accomplish the same thing.

But that is my personal opinion.

Ah if the choice is between a BPV or the DP/RP Combo, I would go with the BPV as the factory one sucks balls and will not hold boost past 16psi.

But then again, it would be more important to replace the BPV if you have upped the boost and I'm not sure if you plan to do that.

For a BOV, I would get the Synapse.

I understand people's reluctance to believe the claims they make in the video, but I fail to see why that would steer people away from the BOV. To me, the Synapse seems to make so much more sense than any other. There is no tuning required, no shims, no springs, no knobs to turn. You simply install it, and it functions properly. The videos showing it in action are pretty impressive, HP gains aside. Just seeing how fast it reacts is enough to sell me.

For a BOV, I would get the Synapse.

I understand people's reluctance to believe the claims they make in the video, but I fail to see why that would steer people away from the BOV. To me, the Synapse seems to make so much more sense than any other. There is no tuning required, no shims, no springs, no knobs to turn. You simply install it, and it functions properly. The videos showing it in action are pretty impressive, HP gains aside. Just seeing how fast it reacts is enough to sell me.

Its not that I don't believe their claims, its just that the test they did wasn't to show off the Synapse it was to show that the factory BPV sucks. It shows that very well.

However, they could have put any aftermarket BPV on that car and got the same results. But because they put the Synapse on there, people automatically believe its gods gift to BPV's.

If it was a Forge or HKS that they put on there and got the same type of results, you would would see people all over the forums saying the Forge/HKS was gods gift to BPV's. It just amazes me how easy people are to believe something from watching a simple video and have no research or comparison testing to back it up. And people actually wonder how those Infomercials work on TV. (smash)

Back