What video games are you currently playing?

anyone here playing Team Fortress 2?

Yeah, I got it a little while back, I've played a few times.

The past few weeks though, when I've not been doing homework, (rare) I've been playing Half Life 2. I just got the Orange Box for Christmas, so it's my first time through HL2. What a great game!

hl2 is an awesome game. what are your computer's specs? and do you have any problems running team fortress 2? minimum reqs for the game says 1.7ghz and I'm currently at 1.79ghz...

I think my DT is running 2 GHZ. It does fine with HL2 and TF2.

I like TF2, but I'm really such a newb and usually have no idea where I am, what I'm doing or WTF is going on! I play with a friend of mine back home, but he's been playing it for months!

He and I also link up online and play Unreal Tournament 2004, 'cause my machine probably won't run UT3, and I don't have the cash to drop on that right now anyway.

playing ace combat 6 on the 360 to get all the achievements. something about us pilots and flying games.

Also finally playing myst IV on my laptop since I can play it anywhere in the house while the kids are doing their thing. and playing Neverwinter Nights (original) with the wife doing co-op once a week or so.

Finished HL2 tonight. Sweet game.

Now I've just got HL2 Episode 1 and 2 to complete!

However, I decided it's been too long since I played any racing games, so I fired up one of my recent bargain bin purchases: GTR.

WOW!! That's a sweet racing game! I have GT Legends, but I could never get it to run consistently on my machine. There are serious issues with that game. GTR, however runs like a champ on my machine. :D

Latest posts

Back