What to do....

luvmyprotege5

:
'02.5 Protege 5
Well it's been awhile since I have done anything to my P5 (haven't had the funds). But now I have been working hard and saving so I was just looking for a few ideas of what to do. I would like to atleast get my front bumper fixed finally because it is beat to hell. Just not sure how I want to do it. I was looking at the Buddyclub2 body kit or maybe just a Wings West front bumper. Not sure but I would like an aftermarket bumper. I'm a truck driver and the car sits for about 4-5 weeks at a time before I get home to drive it for only about 3 days. So for now I am waiting on any performance mods till I can drive her more.
If anyone has some ideas for my front end let me know. And maybe if you know about how much I could be looking at spending for parts and getting it painted that would be great.

Both those aftermarket bumpers are very hard to get. Wings West shut down and BC2 has the longest wait ever. You can always do the extremely popular autoexe lip to the front but that would involve getting your stock one fixed i don't know how beat up it is. Also for the front end you can swap into a 03.5 msp lip or also a wind splitter which is very subtle and clean. Depends on the look your going for b/c there are many fiberglass front bumpers now available for the P5.

Back