what rims are these off of

robotrippin

:
2004 Mazda3 S hatchback
What Mazda comes with these rims? I've been planning on buying a set of these for my 04 mz3 hatch. Would they bolt right on?

Attachments

• 2010_mazda_mazdaspeed-3_whl_fd_226102_717.jpg
    2010_mazda_mazdaspeed-3_whl_fd_226102_717.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4,493
lol it says it right there in the link, theyre from a 2010 mazdaspeed 3 and they will bolt right on. only real difference is they're 18's

uh, no. those are the RX8 R3 wheels. 19x8 or 9. you will have to sell both nuts to buy a set, as they are very rare. you will also have to run spacers and roll the fenders to make them fit.

Correct. Although the 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 wheels will be gunmetal also but will be 18x7.5 like the current ones and look like a smaller version of the RX8 R3 wheels. So you could always wait for those.

uh, no. those are the RX8 R3 wheels. 19x8 or 9. you will have to sell both nuts to buy a set, as they are very rare. you will also have to run spacers and roll the fenders to make them fit.

yea, the ones pictured are indeed the R3 rx8 19in wheels. but the 09+ speed3 wheels are the exact same design. just an 18 inch version.

so what size are the ones you are purchasing? are they 18's or 19's?

Right now the MS3 wheels dont come in the gunmetal color, they only come silver so you'd have to have them painted or powder coated. As far as where to buy them, I'd suggest checking F/S forums on mazda forums for a speed owner selling their stockers.

If you want factory gunmetal MS3 wheels you'll have to wait for the 2013 MS3 to come out.
I want to get the 18" but Idk where to look. Any suggestions?

Back