What new Mazda is coming?

Just a guess but I bet there were a few plant employees that were reported in terminally ill to work.
...The good news is most people no longer think its okay to think this way. The bad news is they make up excuses for it when it spills out of their mouth.
My thoughts exactly about the nonsense youve been puking out on an otherwise interesting thread. Theres just no excuse for that.

Last edited:
So it's the CX-30 :)
Between the cx3 and cx5.
The presenter was so much better and coherent compared to the US reveals.
Also I heard him say something about a revised updated cx5?

Last edited:
Between the cx3 and cx5.
The presenter was so much better and coherent compared to the US reveals.
Also I heard him say something about a revised updated cx5?

The amount of plastic on the CX-30 body is gross. Such a disappointment.

I think the CX-5 reference was to the 2019 model.

Haha they have to cut costs somewhere. Think of it as a more adventurous look.
Im sure they will have body kits available from Mazda.

I was also thinking that you are right, that they are referring to the 2019 turbo models, but is the euro market that behind? I thought it was already globally available?

Haha they have to cut costs somewhere. Think of it as a more adventurous look.
I*m sure they will have body kits available from Mazda.

I was also thinking that you are right, that they are referring to the 2019 turbo models, but is the euro market that behind? I thought it was already globally available?

We don't get the 2.5 turbo in Europe, at least not yet. Neither in CX-5 or 6.

Woah. Is the cx-5 signature models available in Europe?

Each country calls the different levels differnt things, so we don't have Signature model of the CX-5.
But here in Denmark we can buy a luxury pack (which incl. nappa-leather and wooden trim) for the top spec Optimum.

Yeah I saw those pictures and couldn't believe how much black plastic trim they had on the body. Looks bad.

No photos or anything guys??

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/...da-cx-30-compact-crossover-makes-debut-geneva

The article states that Skyactiv-X will be available on the CX-30, and will be paired with a 6-speed automatic (likely the same transmission used in various other Mazdas). I think it is meant to compete with the likes of the Nissan Qashqai and the Hyundai Kona.

Personally I think the plastic panels are too thick and featureless. I do like the look of the rear though.

99-mazda-cx-30-geneva-press-hero-front.jpg

98-mazda-cx-30-geneva-press-hero-side.jpg

97-mazda-cx-30-geneva-press-hero-rear.jpg

90-mazda-cx-30-geneva-press-rear-end.jpg

93-mazda-cx-30-geneva-press-cabin.jpg

92-mazda-cx-30-geneva-press-dashboard.jpg

Back