What kind of turbo timer???

your welcome man

that was a fun discussion....certainly made me rethink a few other reasons to use a turbo timer or a few reasons why you wouldn't need to (thumb)

MS3 hehe. I test drove one for like the 6th time. It's a done deal. Just gotta find out which dealer is workin with me the best on price. So it'll either be a Crystal White Pearl MS3 GT, or a Metropolitan Grey MS3 GT.

Ive been driving turbo cars for about 15 years and when i run it hard i let it run 3-5min. Also your egt's are higher after boosting which should cool pretty quickly at idle. Cold start i let it run 30 sec before leaving. Even regular driving i always let run 30 sec before shutting off. I have never blown a turbo up ever. Maybe I over do it. I got this habit from having oil cooled turbos in the past. A turbo timer for someone with my habits would be good.

off subject a bit

haha, no biggie

what are you going to get?

I like the little apexi. pretty stealthy if you want it visible. Saw a live one ina Del Sol and it looks and functions are nice. Just checked your link and could not finish it. Tears welling up . I will store your car for awhile till college is done for free. Buy a 500 beater and tough it out kid. These are things that us old folks regret in our declining years. Good luck with school!

haha, thanks man, appreciate the kind words
idk, Im kinda in limbo though at the moment....Id rather not let her go, so Im trying my best to see what I can do to keep her

Back