What have you done to your P5 today?

Not too helpful but I get 26 in my P5. I'm with you Phen regarding a non-rusty car. I like the way it drives and it's perfect for a college student, but soon I'll be upgrading to non-rusty.

Yeah man we bought my wife the sportwagen TDI a year ago and we love it. We mainly her use her car for any major trips and on the weekends. I only drive my car to and from work and rarely on the weekend.

No TDI, only base Golf, but its rated for 33 mpg highway, so I'm digging it. My usual average with the P5 ranges from 31-34 mpg.

Finally got around to throwin in some fresh motor honey and a filter. Need to wire up some gauges, install the 7" touchscreen everything stereo with TV and bkup cam, drill out the fog light housing and bracket to finish 3000k HID conversion, wash the filthy beeyitch, tranny flush (Gettin tired of that AMSOIL box hollerin at me) & radiator flush. Also need to drive it more often so the battery stays charged. Also waiting waiting waiting for the 505 air intake to be built, payed for and received and be rid of my fugly SRI setup. Also going back to Philips Xtremevision H7 halogen low beams when the fogs are done. Pretty sad when the oil gets bad because of time instead of mileage.......

I know, i know. Not the right thread, tried searching but came up with NOTHING. If somebody could answer this you would take on the form of Jesus. How do you remove this thing?

Hey neighbor and welcome!! Did you get that bumper pad off?

Installed my JDM taillights last night and it looks way better now. (spin)

Nice!!!

Well my p5 has been at the body shop for over a week now, I should get it back tomorrow which I am happy about.

On another note, I got my p5 a family member... :)

05 black cherry mica with 40k on the odo

Glad to hear youll be getting the p5 back soon. Nice addition too! BCM is a great color!!

Got the car painted this week. Painted the wheels, going to get the projectors in the headlight housings sometime this week. Just a bunch of little stuff to do.

Ill post pics once its all done.

Stayed up until 6 am lowering my car on Eibach springs (had some odd complications to say the least...) and put my Konig Roller's on for the first time:)

6iDZeX7.jpg

Stayed up until 6 am lowering my car on Eibach springs (had some odd complications to say the least...) and put my Konig Roller's on for the first time:)

Looks good! What kind of struts are you running? I have a set of Tiens that have been sitting here for a year now :(

Wow that color is badass...that color and titanium are my favorite for the protege sedan they should've made some for the wagons

Also got some new wheels and tires rolled the rear fenders and am working on my msp lip

Back