What have you done to your P5 today?

Did some work to my P5 after a blow head gasket
6esr8t8.jpg

ecxUUnp.jpg

WewIMiN.jpg

Now the fans wont come on at temp. Looking in to the temp sen on the water outlet, if it isnt that then I guess it must be the fans. They come on with the AC on, Bluh. Pretty prund of all the work my father and I did though.

Same happened to my dad's car. replaced the ECT sensory and no problem ever since.

Got a random package in the mail today...
IMG_20130313_201111_427_zpsf8761f4b.jpg

IMG_20130313_201134_384_zps23504e16.jpg

IMG_20130313_201146_195_zps33a577d9.jpg

IMG_20130313_201203_050_zpscc97b83b.jpg

Turns out, it was from my stepmother. She works at Just Marketing International (http://www.justmarketing.com/, in case you're interested) who just so happens to be the global marketing agency of record for Mazda... and this is just a little something they did recently.

I'm TRYING to get a job there in the next year or so after I graduate. Nothing open for me yet :/

Got to solder the wires for the sickspeed horns as I hate crimp on connections with a passion, attempted to fix my exhaust leak by grinding the mid pipe flange flat. Made the leak smaller but she will need new flange gaskets (ebay exhaust coming with crap gaskets). And also got to make my bungee cord rig to hold my car/ first aid kit in the left rear spot in the back. It fits perfect put without the bungees holding it in place it always moves when you take a turn fast. So this will work perfect when you have lots of scuba diving gear in the back. And last but not least pissed that FedEx lost my Injen cold air intake.... not happy about that...
484764_569208129765720_1724397347_n.jpg

66622_569208226432377_636772146_n.jpg

Possible...when mine overheated a few years back, I replaced the t-stat and was still getting high temps. Replaced the coolant temp sensor just beyond the upper hose and all has been good since.

Same happened to my dad's car. replaced the ECT sensory and no problem ever since.

Replaced the ECT 3 days ago, the fans since wont come on without the AC being on. Could it not be reaching the temp or could it be something else?

ALso, call me silly, but NUMNUNM NUM
uAYm4kW.jpg

Last edited:
^^ but... but... but that's not a crown vic
Mildly interesting story there, A 92 Vic (That I destroyed the trany on) was what I had before my P5, so there is a little Ford in there that I passed on. Again Silly, But I like to think she ate my old car haha

been on and off about getting rid of the p5 but every time i see it after i get out of the gym or work it just wins me over again

^^^been there and done that.

P5 related, downloaded the JVC smart music app to my phone today believing it would act as a 'remote' for the stereo. Apps a piece of s*** and would only cycle through the music I had on the phone. Was looking for the smart remote app in the play store but couldn't find it.

I can listen to my stereo while I work on the car and change it from there (which I never ever do), I can let back seaters control it, which rarely happens, or I can hold the remote by my side if I'm searching for a song and I'm tired of holding my arm up. My stereo controls my iPod so I have thousands of songs to search through lol. I use my remote, at the most, once a month. I keep it tucked in the pocked under the stereo

I finally got a exhaust bolt off after about 3 hours of trying with PB blaster and a torch hoping to get the rest off tonight after work but i know thats not realistic lol.

Back