What have you done to your P5 today?

Yeah, it's pretty much a fancy way of saying "Fuel accumulator."

^^^lol

Cleaned my windshield and went thru my second bottle of invisible glass so far since putting the carbon fiber hood on. Bugs are a b****. lol

Nice find! At first I thought you were referring to MSP Racing Harts and about s*** my pants that you would pay $800 for them. lol

got him down to $700. selling my racing harts for 500$... which I think someone local will jump on that real fast. or maybe one of you guys *nudge nudge*

with the mp3 ecu header, intake, muffler, i kept up with my friend's mom's newer dodge van. 4 liter v6 250hp. We went up to 60(end of second gear). on a closed road of course. Both of us were pretty surprised. Pretty sure he would have got me if we went for longer. Mp3 ecu made a good difference.

with the mp3 ecu header, intake, muffler, i kept up with my friend's mom's newer dodge van. 4 liter v6 250hp. We went up to 60(end of second gear). on a closed road of course. Both of us were pretty surprised. Pretty sure he would have got me if we went for longer. Mp3 ecu made a good difference.

Did racing a van make you feel cool?

SHaW, yeah really. Now get out of the p5 section.

it was just for fun with a friend, but you probably dont understand that. I dont take it seriously.

I might trade my FD wheels for some Rota J-Mag's. What do you guys think?

P5Jmag.jpg

Matt V said:
Rota is a replica wheel company.
they look like rota subzero
Matt V said:
I might trade my FD wheels for some Rota J-Mag's. What do you guys think?
i think its a bad photoshop haha. but seriously i really like the fd. i wouldnt change just to chnage. They dont look that good imo.

AHA! now i know why i would get fluxuating AFR's while driving every now and then, dam, this makes so much sense
how did i not think to check that before?!!

^ after reading posts regarding your finding I decided to check mine. While not completely loose, it wasn't tight either...

Tightened it up, we'll see what happens, I've been trying to cure all kinds of crazy hesitation and bucking for some time...

Back