What have you done to your P5 today?

ahhh, why does nobody make a 3" exhaust for the P5?!!! thats all im asking for!

im starting to get tired of my ******* loud car, but its either loud and fast, or quiet and slow, the 2.25" piping of my old exhaust really restricts stuff

...because unless you're boosted, you don't need it? Even then, that's debatable.

just go get one custom made at a local shop, that'd be my suggestion

This. You can get a good muffler put on it, and it will be a helluva lot cheaper than if anyone like GHL or Ion still made their 3" jobs.

Congrats on selling the wheels Jeff.

Thanks Ryan....it's about time I sold something. lol I'm down to four sets of wheels for both cars but still have an extra set of tires hanging around.....

ahhh, why does nobody make a 3" exhaust for the P5?!!! thats all im asking for!

im starting to get tired of my ******* loud car, but its either loud and fast, or quiet and slow, the 2.25" piping of my old exhaust really restricts stuff

I know it's not made specifically for the P5 but what about Corksport's 80mm for the MSP? Of course you'd have to cut some of the tip off and have it rewelded on. I guess you could compare the cost of the CS modified vs a custom?

http://www.corksport.com/corksport-power-series-80mm-mazdaspeed-protege-exhaust.html

I'm getting the PEP 3"dp and 3" custom exhaust. I'll be doing it myself. I have Mig /w tig welder and I just got a pipe bender from harbor freight for $100. With 16 ga stainless i'm going to add flanges and do it myself. Total cost is $400

Thanks Ryan....it's about time I sold something. lol I'm down to four sets of wheels for both cars but still have an extra set of tires hanging around.....

Heh, I have 5 sets for 2 cars, thing that's ridiculous is I want moar.

No same interior its supposed to have, just having the tan plastic pieces and headliner covered in black. Not changing the rest of the interior yet..

He's in Canada...

Hopefully will have some pics up later...my vinyl is supposed to be arriving today and ordered a couple other cool parts that should be here before EECMM...can't wait...gave it the 1st detail EVER since I have owned it...all other times have been rinsing it off...

...because unless you're boosted, you don't need it? Even then, that's debatable.This. You can get a good muffler put on it, and it will be a helluva lot cheaper than if anyone like GHL or Ion still made their 3" jobs.
i am boosted, and whether or not its need it doesnt matter, i want one lol

I'm getting the PEP 3"dp and 3" custom exhaust. I'll be doing it myself. I have Mig /w tig welder and I just got a pipe bender from harbor freight for $100. With 16 ga stainless i'm going to add flanges and do it myself. Total cost is $400

pipe bender?! from harbor freight?! hmm might have to check that out, cuz i have already have a mig welder and im decent and welding...

Back