What have you done to your P5 today?

Finally....yesterday got some parts laying around to go on the car. Had wheel well liner & tranny splash pan that tire casing destroyed on freeway (of course was surrounded by traffic so had to eat it FTMFL!) along with new fasteners for the drvr side skirt. Cannot believe it wasn't worse. Pulled out small dent on bottom of rear door & cleaned off black smudge from it. If not for the splitter on front bumper that woulda been destroyed too. Lost a couple of the screws in it & got a few stress cracks in the clear coat but not in the paint. Got all that replaced & good again. Also got around to swapping in the new gtspec ladder bar. Replaced the pass side silverstar with spare. Oh Noes, I'm on the second full set in 4 years. Egads! 5 min swap. Next on the list will be removing console to see what's up with manual mode downshift switch or cable placement, coolant flush & push in new jug of AMSOIL atf. New set of sticker tires piled in garage may be seeing the road within 6 months or so at current rate of use. Probably needing alignment just to be good before then or at least when the new set goes on the car.

is doing the happy dance like a mad man right now!! Getting a new motor in the car all covered under warranty!!

Spun the #2 rod bearing which decided to eat up the crank!

I am SOOOOO relieved right now!!! Havn't slept very well the last week wondering if i had to shell out $2000+

is doing the happy dance like a mad man right now!! Getting a new motor in the car all covered under warranty!!

Spun the #2 rod bearing which decided to eat up the crank!

I am sooooo relieved right now!!! Havn't slept very well the last week wondering if i had to shell out $2000+

aaaawesome!!! Great news, ty.

So ur keeping the P5 after all, nei?

I'll be putting the Pro5 up for sale once i get it back. lol

Now, to decide if i want to do the Mazdaspeed, OR, get an old miata and a bike........and no, i didn' get to pick the motor, it's from their company.......(boom01)

yeah, but, i'm REALLY enjoying the top down driving in teh Sebring though....

This and this (the white miata is local and VERY tempting- the bike local i'm lookin at is red)
3k03m73p05O25R75Sa98ge18e18c2b4bb1b21.jpg

98-vfr800-white.jpg

Or this...
iPhoneUpload-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back