What have you done to your P5 today?

I got my black powder coated valve cover from him a while back. It is NICE! Too bad I will eventually need to replace it with one that has the cam gear cover cut out...

I need to file my taxes. I should be getting money from roomate also since he owes me 390$
That way I can do more s*** to my wagon. Im putting more effort into my daily P5 then my damn drift car!! How did this happen?!

I gotta replace my passenger MM maybe today depending if the UPS guy gets to my house before i go to sleep. Medieval isnt that bad. Then again i got it off Ebay... they have rules there. lol

my baby's just under 70K and i got her new Brembo rotors and ceramic pads on all four corners. yah for me!... no more vibration under braking! [stock rotors were done!]

... ya dont think i wana deal with medieval stuff unless you wana sell it cheap... pm me a price..

Finally got my car the night...tonight only ha ha.

Heard a rattle on the passenger side on the way to her work and on the way back. She said I was being anal. So I checked it when I got home and BAM I noticed my passenger mount is torn or bad basically. Could that cuase the rattle? And is it common that the front one would go bad at the same time too...because I can't really see it too well.

Driveway wasn't plowed properly, I got out of the portable shelter easily this morning but got stuck while getting back in it tonight ahah! Tried my new traction aids and shoveled a bit before getting the car safely in her home until tomorrow morning! Nice place to get stuck for the first time, didn't have traffic to deal with, great timing!(hump)

I moved the P5 back into the garage but as soon as I turned the car on the CEL stayed on. More than likely the IAT sensor still...

On another note I changed my wheel selection again and this time it's final. I just went ahead and order a set of four Enkei RPF1's in 17x7 +45 mm and a set of four Kumho Ecsta SPT tires in 215/40R17 to go with them. I'll be getting them as a set, mounted and balanced and good to go in about two weeks!

Now who wants a used set of MSP Racing Harts for cheap???

Back