What have you done to your P5 today?

Mine are a little curbed but they were like that when I got 'em. I can guarantee I never curbed them. They're far from perfect though (may be *slightly* bent) but they still look great when clean. I'd probably only look to get like $200 for them.

i was just being sarcastic.

Mine are curbed BADLY, but, i just ain't got the dough right now

:(

Same here, but I needed new tires badly! I just figured after 2.5 years with the RH's it was time to let them go. I just found too good of a deal on the tires and the size and offset of the wheels was something I've never seen the RPF1 in. No more tucking wheels for me!

LOL, I have so many rattles I can't what is coming from where! But yeah, a broken or torn mount would allow more engine vibrations, which could lead too any number of rattles.

Well it sounds like suspension but I looked under the passenger side front and everything looked ok. It sounds more central as in under the hood so that's why I suspect the mount since that's the new "problem" right now with the car. All the bushings and stuff look good so im confused.

Well you said you modified your coilovers right? Perhaps something's up there? I had a bad suspension rattle for a while and it turned out to be a loose bolt at the top of the suspension.

magnum can u show me pics whenever u can?
i might be interested, if i decide not to get Digitalricepape's Work emotions :D

I don't really have any closeup pics. Just a bunch of the entire car with the wheels in view (and clean).

just installed RockBlockers on the projectors.

Busted light goes back to PR tomorrow and should hopefully be to him by midnext week and returned early to mid Feb.

Well you said you modified your coilovers right? Perhaps something's up there? I had a bad suspension rattle for a while and it turned out to be a loose bolt at the top of the suspension.

I checked all my suspension bolts....at the spindle and camber plate and main nut on top of the coilover and nothing was loose. Im guessing its the motor mount since its completely ripped. 100% fudged!

Back