What have you done to your P5 today?

Demoniam said:
09/Aug/06
Bought my MP5. good enough for tonite!

ps--what's the best stuff to use to eliminate that "smoker smell" ..
Car is not too bad, but you can smell it when it's real hot outside!
Will try Fabreeze tomorrow, but didn't know if anything is stronger

I used ozium citrus in one of my old cars FWIW. Worked pretty well. Used it every night until the smell was gone.

i know its dirty but its supposed to rain until sunday so she'll have to wait.anyway i finally installed my HKS super mega flow intake today and a couple weeks ago i installed my MP3 springs and a 2-way FM alarm so nobody f@#ks with my shiznit.

Attachments

• mikes car 001.jpg
    mikes car 001.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 137
  • mikes car 003.jpg
    mikes car 003.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 147
  • mikes pics.jpg
    mikes pics.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 146
After cutting my wrist(not like that), my knuckle and my left middle finger and bending into positions I did not think were possible to be made by a fat person, I installed my 8500K bulbs.

socommatthews said:
i know its dirty but its supposed to rain until sunday so she'll have to wait.anyway i finally installed my HKS super mega flow intake today and a couple weeks ago i installed my MP3 springs and a 2-way FM alarm so nobody f@#ks with my shiznit.
so like.....why do you have the stock ugly ass snorke still in now that you have an SRI?

Other than that, it looks good

well i did the grill mod a while back so i figured it would let cool air to the HKS also.im not sure i will leave it but for know its staying.in the pic that corksport has its on there also so im not sure if there is a reason.

Changed my oil , finally did my rear mount (Courtesy of chilledboost) and here are pics from the 7k xenon-shop hid's that i did the other day.

Attachments

• pics 336.jpg
    pics 336.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 123
  • pics 335.jpg
    pics 335.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 132
Demoniam said:
Sick, How much did those run ya?

they are going for $250 shipped, not sure for how long though, if you need a bixenon set-up then I think those run about $320 or so. Do a search for xenon-shop and it will pop up, they are pretty good at updating their current rates and info.

Demoniam said:
09/Aug/06
Bought my MP5. good enough for tonite!

ps--what's the best stuff to use to eliminate that "smoker smell" ..
Car is not too bad, but you can smell it when it's real hot outside!
Will try Fabreeze tomorrow, but didn't know if anything is stronger

Congrats on the purchase!!!

:D P5s are so awesome (first)

socommatthews said:
oh i see you and kudakev are following each others footsteps with the JDM look, socom get sum other kind of gold rims and a HKS axleback and yur set and kudakev should also get some sort of HKS axleback or a custom N1 style muffler angled so it finishes his JDM look!! both of yur cars are coming along nice and hot!

socommatthews said:

aMaff said:
so like.....why do you have the stock ugly ass snorke still in now that you have an SRI?

Other than that, it looks good

you know what... I think it looks good... it's different.... I was impressed.

Put Kumho Ecsta SPTs (195/55/R16) on the P5 yesterday - purchased from TireRack and installed by Discount Tire. These are replacing the stock Dunlops at 31,000 miles. No driving impressions yet, but I'm happy that the P5 has some new shoes!

Now to keep my eyes peeled for some winter tire deals...

Kansei said:
not to mention it might like.. maybe blow some not-hot air onto the filter
you would need MY modified snorkel for it to actually blow some not-hot air onto the filter.

I will be letting her go to a shop (read: "Mazda Dealership" but they aren't the type of dealership to screw you over) just to get everything straight for my 5+ hour drive back to school on Tuesday. There aren't really any shops up in Blacksburg, VA so I figure I'll need everything up to shape before I go. There is that low idle issue too... Hopefully I will have her back Friday so I can finish up my last few summer jobs, give her a good bath and take some pictures so I can see the progress I've made this summer. I still didn't get to about 1/4 of what I wanted to do (sigh)...

Back