What have you done to your P5 today?

I actually just traded mine straight up for filler strips. Never ended up selling it.... I know that the cross bars sell for about 100 alone so I wanna say 150-200 but that may be low or high. I dunno lol

do the roof racks really sell for that much??? i should sell mine then.... but u just might need the bolts.... do u guys think it will sell still???

today i got my exhaust leak fixed and my 02 sensor put in properly... who knew that would fix my A/F ratio and really put my 4-2-1 header to work... i feel it now more than ever before..... its fun...\

anyone interested on the roof racks? lolololol

Just put My new Kenwood 8120 touch screen in with the Ipod hook up, this unit is nuclear!! GPS, bluetooth, iPod, DVD, for the price this unit is kick a&*!! The Alpine dealer put the unit in for me and he was blown away!! it works better than the Alpine Which costs twice as much, with all the same bells and whistles!!! installing front & rear Alpine Spr 17s next when i get my amp!! Johnny G.

Last edited:
installed some wind splitters i won in a raffle, they were made for the stock bumper so the fit is a little off...i'll probably do some "modding" to the mod this winter...i have a stock bumper i use for the bad weather months

Attachments

• passenger side.jpg
    passenger side.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 257
  • splitters.jpg
    splitters.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 268
^^^ Doesn't look that bad. Whenever I get my DG lip painted and installed I think I am going to cut up my current wind-splitter (the one from the MP3s and '03 MSPs) and try to do something similar. At the very least it should help protect the lip from scratches and scrapes.

installed some wind splitters i won in a raffle, they were made for the stock bumper so the fit is a little off...i'll probably do some "modding" to the mod this winter...i have a stock bumper i use for the bad weather months

it looks good to meeah....

lucky bastard raffle winner :)... can't wait till he makes more... next time imma buy 20 tickets... and with my luck still lose LOL

I was so mad at myself for subscribing to that thread and forgetting to buy the raffle tickets :mad:

Congrads man, they look great!

me and my girlfriend break up and then I hit a deer on the way home from that. What a great way to end the night eh? will have pics and more info in the AM. Goin to catch some z's I'm done with this day.

well that some s*** bro...sorry about the car!! hope things work out. bet it was a female deer too.

it looks good to meeah....

lucky bastard raffle winner :)... can't wait till he makes more... next time imma buy 20 tickets... and with my luck still lose LOL
thanks!
I was so mad at myself for subscribing to that thread and forgetting to buy the raffle tickets :mad:

Congrads man, they look great!
haha...thanks!
what raffles?
check pm's

Latest posts

Back