What have you done to your P5 today?

Beat ya both. :p
haha...
BTW Mark, they are looking good. What did you have to do to get them to fit?
not a whole lot, the passenger side actually fit real well, the drivers side was longer so i had to shave a 1/4" off the back end by the wheel well....i thought i had it but i think i might be shaving off a bit more...i'll mess with it this winta when i take the bumper off

not a whole lot, the passenger side actually fit real well, the drivers side was longer so i had to shave a 1/4" off the back end by the wheel well....i thought i had it but i think i might be shaving off a bit more...i'll mess with it this winta when i take the bumper off

Doesn't sound too bad then. One more reason the 'winter bumper' will come in handy. lol

man you guys are all about the mazda forum. com. i got like 4 PMS about the raffles over there haha. Im already a member over there though i just joined so i guess thats why i havent seen any raffles. they should start one...like now

I need a winter bumper bad. I won't be able to drive once it snows here :(
ya, i picked up a used one last yr, kinda beat up but who cares....so my body guy was painting my summer bumper and lip and he say's hey, i'll respray the winter bumper for you, no charge...so my winter looks almost a s nice as the summer one! ;)

Does anyone know/ or have seen anyone with a license plate relocator (FMIC) for our Proteges? Or know of a manufacture?

refering to the car above me... i did not know they made a carbon fiber wide body kit for our cars... and where do i go to get my tail lights smoked???

they sell them here at a local race shop... kinda pricey though... i could check it out but im not allowed to sell anything hence the 8anned x1

i look and put up some pics probably next week

ah Bino.. DGM makes a CF widebody kit for the P5

Put on 800 Miles on the car in ~12 hours. :D

Drove from Detroit to ATL (was Detroit > Lawrenceville, GA > Marietta, GA)
Left @ 2:40pm... just got home @ 2:50am.

31.5 MPG on the first leg (Detroit to middle of Kentucky) with a 440 mile range.

I haven't filled up yet since I just got back because I just wanted to get home dammit :lol: but I have like 380 on this tank and I am just under 1/4 tank... should be a good tank too. WOOT.

Anyways shower and sleep now.

refering to the car above me... i did not know they made a carbon fiber wide body kit for our cars... and where do i go to get my tail lights smoked???

it is in fact, the DG wide body kit, as for the tails, my buddy smoked every light on my car. Used special smoke paint in an air sprayer paint gun,

I'm thinking about getting a set of these for the ride.

lrg_WeaponGM.jpg

what do you guys think?

Latest posts

Back