What have you done to your P5 today?

quicksilvermp5 said:
well here is the pic of the hood... ill try to get pics of the lip installed... cant decide wether to paint it black or factory silver...

I've always wanted to see what that hood looks like from the drivers seat... care to enlighten me?

Wiped the snow off her..

This past week has been so great, I have been able to do so much to the 944, outside. I figured that it would suck this week but today is the first one that is really too cold to work outside.

its not all about how fast you get there,but also how good you look doing it.No one does that better than Protege fort he money.

Brian MP5T said:
Wiped the snow off her..

This past week has been so great, I have been able to do so much to the 944, outside. I figured that it would suck this week but today is the first one that is really too cold to work outside.
off topic -love the tropper

New WeatherTech Mats!

New front/rear WeatherTech floor mats arrived last night. A must-have for Minnesota.

Still waiting for the title to arrive so I can get plates for the car. For now, she sits in the garage staring blankly at the wall... :(

fonzinator said:
New front/rear WeatherTech floor mats arrived last night. A must-have for Minnesota.

Still waiting for the title to arrive so I can get plates for the car. For now, she sits in the garage staring blankly at the wall... :(

ya, they make great stuff! kinda late for the mats though, or do you guys still have a bunch of snow around?

bazooka joe said:
ya, they make great stuff! kinda late for the mats though, or do you guys still have a bunch of snow around?
Snow is pretty much over, but I prefer the rubber mats in general. SO much easier to clean than cloth. I have a detached garage and no path to it, so I pick up lots of mud/crud on my shoes when it's wet out. I intened to remedy the no-path situation sooner than later. :)

I've had WeatherTech mats in my Explorer for 10 years and they are still going strong. Expensive, but their mats are excellent!

Ya think?! Can't though because I want to be able to easily swap with my stockers. New slotted/drilled rotors for sure though.

Latest posts

Back