What have you done to your P5 today?

your fuse box does.. look on the underside of the piece you take off to see the fuses (under the hood) or the back side of the door you open if under the dash.

GMalatrasi said:
Does anyone have a diagram of the fuse box that details which fuses are for what?

What did you blow now? lol

Its on the inside of the fuse box cover as Chris said^

yeah but that only has the ones that are being used, I want to know about the unused slots.

PS i didnt blow anything I'm trying to power the gauges.

GMalatrasi said:
yeah but that only has the ones that are being used, I want to know about the unused slots.

PS i didnt blow anything I'm trying to power the gauges.

lol, nice. I dont even know if the unused slots are hooked up to anything as far as avalible wiring goes.

it's just a couple bolts to remove the fusebox under the dash. last I checked though they aren't hooked up to anything if they aren't used in any of the trim levels.

installed my projector headlamps today...and now my car won't work...starter is out I think? hopefully it's the battery...I'll swap the battery out tomorrow to find out...

Kansei said:
nice work.. now get that s*** fixed :p

lol yea... look on the bright side buddy... at least you didn't have to pull your motor :D

The transmission bolts don't fit through the engine stand brackets. And to drill those out requires a 1/2" drive drill, which I don't have. So it'll have to wait. But yea. That little freaking tee that is broke in the block looks 1000x worse up close (pissed)

I guess I'll just start cleaning the engine bay and working on the wiring! Tomorrow, of course :)

well i ordered an OBX Header today. hopefully it gets here soon!! has anyone used a header w/o gettin different motor mounts? I dont have the money right now for them (even for just the front) so I was wondering if I would be ok using the stock mounts

amsgator said:
well i ordered an OBX Header today. hopefully it gets here soon!! has anyone used a header w/o gettin different motor mounts? I dont have the money right now for them (even for just the front) so I was wondering if I would be ok using the stock mounts
I put in my Tsudo before the mounts

You'll be fine. A header alone isn't going to give you enough HP to matter. A header, an intake and an exhaust aren't going to give you enough HP for it to matter if you've got upgraded motormounts. Put in the header, drive the piss out of it, have fun. :D

amsgator said:

amsgator said:

You said your mounts weren't torn so you'll be fine. Congrats on the header you'll like it.

Foolish said:
You'll be fine. A header alone isn't going to give you enough HP to matter. A header, an intake and an exhaust aren't going to give you enough HP for it to matter if you've got upgraded motormounts. Put in the header, drive the piss out of it, have fun. :D

one of my friends just told me i will get wheel hop like crazy. but i dont have the money to spend on a mount right now. so no mount it is. woot. thanks guys!

You won't get wheel hop any more or less than you do right now. The header doesn't change that :)

Just pick up an SLS front motor mount when you gots the cash :D

Edit: today I went out to my car , started it up, let it warm up.. was going to change the oil, but my craftsman jack broke >_< lifetime warranty should fix that up, don't really feel like carrying the jack into the store though haha I'll just stick it in my trunk and tell them they can come out to the car to inspect it if they want.

Edit: My plans for today include changing my oil, inspecting my spark plugs (they've only been in for 1500 miles but I dunno if they are cold enough for the boost level I'm running), and repainting my front calipers to match the rears (rear are gloss black, front is matte black and it kinda looks dumb).

So far I took of the fscking unauthorized license plate frame the shop put on my car.. (encourage. To put their crap frame on they removed the adhesive that was holding the bottom of my plate on to prevent it from rattling, and also had to use longer bolts... bolts which dug through the paint on the car beneath the bracket >_< >_<

why oh why do people feel the need to ruin my car?! (yupnope)

Last edited:
Kansei said:
You won't get wheel hop any more or less than you do right now. The header doesn't change that :)

Just pick up an SLS front motor mount when you gots the cash :D

okie sounds good. i think the throwout bearing is going on my clutch too...which really sux. idk i guess i will see how it goes.

Definitely go for the SLS front motor mount. The price is right and the vibrations are minimal. Better than when I had my Street Unit mount. Barely noticable and I have an auto trans.

Yaggie1 said:
Definitely go for the SLS front motor mount. The price is right and the vibrations are minimal. Better than when I had my Street Unit mount. Barely noticable and I have an auto trans.

Do you have any other upgraded mounts installed? I was goign to get the SU mounts but I might try the SLS ones instead. I currently have the AWR front mount and well its vibrates the car pretty bad at times, but thats due to my rear mount being shot for the most part

Latest posts

Back