What have you done to your P5 today?

yeah all your brackets are still shiny and stuff.

corrosion pwns me (pic is from I think last september, probably the last time I was able to detail the engine bay before winter):

297657592_4a939e2b05_o.jpg

some of the better ones from tonite. ill go again tommorow, it was getting to dark for pics, a LOT were blurry even with the tripod

Attachments

• dscn1307.jpg
    dscn1307.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 309
  • dscn1309.jpg
    dscn1309.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 307
Man, I am on a roll. Bought the Brembos from Josh now too !! I have now got a bit of a list to install.

Tribute wiper nozzles.
Header back on the car
Racing Beat back on the car
SLS front mount
Rear sway bar
Rotors

a223818 said:
Oh yeah, they get worse every year. No way I could live with a lowered P5 in the west island north of the 20.

wow, she owes you nothng at this point!!

mazda_pro5_2nr said:
question guys:

Have you guys heard of any bad reviews for any of the following:

POLARG, LUMINICS OR MTEC?

I need to get new bulbs but not sure which to get? Then there are NOKYA but not sure which bulbs to go for. Anyone have any ideas or opinions?

I have been searching for reviews but can't come up with any results.

here is a picture of my car w/ the MTECs. The cosmos blue headlights and the golden yellow fogs. It's also in my sig but this is a larger picture.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/sockerdood/Car Pics/DSC00982.jpg

Not a ton done... plugged like one or two more wires and hoses, ha! The good news is the host is now in my possession. Just need to get the leveler back from someone and then it is go time on the pull. Hopefully she'll be out tomorrow. At least there is always more wiring to do in the mean time :D

amsgator said:
here is a picture of my car w/ the MTECs. The cosmos blue headlights and the golden yellow fogs. It's also in my sig but this is a larger picture.

Nice! I just purchased yellow MTECs for my RX-8 fogs.

how much of a pain in the @$$ is the rear motor mount to install? i'm debating on whether to get both front and rear or just front

Nice, Jesse. That looks perfect. Much better than the RX8 rims imo. How are the Eibachs treating you? Any plans for struts?

^^^Where are the pics???? Gonna have to wait until I get home....work 'filters' FTL

Back