What have you done to your P5 today?

rednecks_r_us said:
I'm going to go clean out my garage right now so I can paint my car this afternoon/evening/all nighter for a photoshoot in the morning.

Wish me lick.

I say put the bumper on and go for a three tone! j/k GL with the new paint and can't wait to see pics. Going with the same paint scheme or something new? (peep)

Kansei said:
(burn)

lets see.. what did I do to my Protege5 today hmm. Well I redlined maybe 15 times on the way to work. gotta get that oil moving, it was like 40 degrees max when I was leaving for work.
redline? 6750 at least once a day. why did my engine explode in traffic again?

yep same scheme. Just have to paint the MSP bumper the fender laser blue with blue pearl. Then paint the lower grille black with blue mica. Once the fender & bumper are dry then we'll add the black stripe to them.

RedHotP5 said:
I say put the bumper on and go for a three tone! j/k GL with the new paint and can't wait to see pics. Going with the same paint scheme or something new? (peep)

TreFlip999 said:
is my sig. better now?
your total sig height has to be under 300 pixels (thats pics + text) and i think 750 pixels wide... personally i like a wide but short sig...

Spent all day off and on getting the OBX and Racing Beat goodies on. I think I like em. Probly gunna have a Mazdaspeed axleback on the for sale boards soon.

I'm pissed off.

Got the headlights and the lower grille painted black with blue mica. Got the bumper painted laser blue with blue pearl. Started on the brand new fender and found a thumb sized dent. GRRRRR. of course we didn't have any body putty. So I'll have to get some putty on Saturday and fix the dent then finish painting on Sunday.

Did he stop at every gas station on the way and make y'all pay for a full tank?

:p

Here you can see my headlights. You can see they are painted black with blue mica. I need to clean the clear lenses and rebake the headlights to seal the deal.

BTW HIDs in Hella projector beams are going to be bad ass. (first)

Attachments

• 10_06_06 005 (Medium).jpg
    10_06_06 005 (Medium).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 10_06_06 006 (Medium).jpg
    10_06_06 006 (Medium).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 10_06_06 009 (Medium).jpg
    10_06_06 009 (Medium).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 10_06_06 010 (Medium).jpg
    10_06_06 010 (Medium).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 10_06_06 011 (Medium).jpg
    10_06_06 011 (Medium).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 144
a223818 said:
Got that beat!! mine hasn't moved in almost 3 weeks!!

I got y'all beat. After fighting with the insurance company for almost 2 months I have been without my car for 11 weeks as of today.

But it will be completely done by Wednesday

a223818 said:
Got that beat!! mine hasn't moved in almost 3 weeks!!
Mine didn't move for 10 weeks over the summer, what now BIIIAAAAAAAAA!!!!

:p

Back from Vaca yesterday. Will check the fluids, check the tires and take her out for a spin. Next week she goes to the body shop to get some rust taken care of thanks to Mazda.

Brian MP5T said:
Removed Turbo in Prep for the New One..

Bigger and better? :D

I'm going to install my Microtech today. I've been filling up with 91octane in preparation for it and have been getting great gas mileages! Last tank was 32.5mpg, about half highway half city. Then the tank before that was 34mpg (my new record), pretty much all highway.

Back