What have you done to your P5 today?

Removed the rear cargo cover, dropped the back seats and loaded the new tires for mounting and balancing this afternoon. :)

hmm I haven't had my rear cargo cover, the inside plastic panel on the hatch door, my spare tire, or my subwoofer in my car for a whole week now. I need to find a solution for a more secure subwoofer mount.. like getting some thin plywood or something and cutting a new floor for the trunk so that I can bolt the legs on the subwoofer (Infinity BassLink) to it.

Y'all, Kansei's got the bug.

Once you put a pic like that in your sig, it's over :p

aMaff said:
Y'all, Kansei's got the bug.

Once you put a pic like that in your sig, it's over :p

You said "y'all"... south of the mason-dixon FTL!!!! (enguard)

It's the only pic I have access to of my car that was taken this month (at work). I like to keep my sig up to date as much as possible:p

aMaff said:
(burn)

lets see.. what did I do to my Protege5 today hmm. Well I redlined maybe 15 times on the way to work. gotta get that oil moving, it was like 40 degrees max when I was leaving for work.

aMaff said:
do you hate your piston rings?

I redline at least 5x every time I drive the car (even if just for a couple miles). I've been doing it since I bought the car at 16k miles, and now I'm at 74-75k. She seems to enjoy it plenty :p

lol one of these days my car is just going to punch me in the face and say "no. not today.. never again!"

RedHotP5 said:
Removed the rear cargo cover, dropped the back seats and loaded the new tires for mounting and balancing this afternoon. :)

F*&%, well the tires come out (and get stored in the garage), the seats go up and the cargo cover goes back in place when I get home! (pissed) Got 3 out of 4 rims today and now I have to wait for UPS to come pick up one box on Monday (with 1 rim in it) and take back for their investigation process....7 to 10 days....ugh.

On the funny side, I just replied to myself. :)

Kansei said:
^^ ouch. Good luck getting that sorted out.
very true. im waiting on the same kinda thing, the rims and tires i ordered they only had 3 of them so they had to order one from arizona so i gotta wait for them to ship that to them then ship all 4 to me...also waiting on the wire harness and kit to put in my new head unit...express shipping my ass

I'm going to go clean out my garage right now so I can paint my car this afternoon/evening/all nighter for a photoshoot in the morning.

Wish me lick.

Attachments

• 10_06_06 001 (Medium).jpg
    10_06_06 001 (Medium).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 10_06_06 004 (Medium).jpg
    10_06_06 004 (Medium).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 144
RedHotP5 said:
F*&%, well the tires come out (and get stored in the garage), the seats go up and the cargo cover goes back in place when I get home! (pissed) Got 3 out of 4 rims today and now I have to wait for UPS to come pick up one box on Monday (with 1 rim in it) and take back for their investigation process....7 to 10 days....ugh.

On the funny side, I just replied to myself. :)

Sucks man, I hope that doesn't happen to me. I've been waiting on a set of MSP wheels, but its taking a while. Tomorrow will be 10 business days (shipping from west to east cost). How long did yours take to finally arrive? I'm started to get concerned about something happening to them during shipping.

tengoestetempo said:
hey tre i think yur signature is a lil bit too big, nice car though, how long have u had it.
ive had for exactly 2 weeks now..i love it, except i ripped out the stock stereo cause i got my new head unit but they forgot to send the wire harness and kit and stuff so now im rollin around with no tunes and a hole in my dash...big pimpin

chronus377 said:
Sucks man, I hope that doesn't happen to me. I've been waiting on a set of MSP wheels, but its taking a while. Tomorrow will be 10 business days (shipping from west to east cost). How long did yours take to finally arrive? I'm started to get concerned about something happening to them during shipping.

I bought my wheels and tires separately. Tires from http://www.discounttiredirect.com fourth set I have bought from them. Ordered Monday morning and received Wednesday morning.

Now the rims....picked them up offa ebay (from a store, not private). Paid over the phone Monday and shipped same day. Tracking showed delivery today, however it was supposed to be 4 not 3.

GL with your MSP wheels!

Kansei said:
^^ ouch. Good luck getting that sorted out.

Thanks, really (pissed) 'cause I had the appt. for this afternoon for mounting and balancing and then the lifetime alignment with Firestone first thing in the morning. To top all things off, there is someone interested in buying my old stockers for winter use and now they have to wait! UGH!

Back