What have you done to your P5 today?

ENTENSE said:
Installed my tsudo header and fiberglass grill and gt spec trailing arms and carbon fiber passenger pillar and carbon fiber oil cap.

Eeeeeeeewwwwww... Rust! :eek:

I velcroed down the sub box in the back so it doesnt fly around in the corners any more :)

next on the agenda is buying a pair of protective grilles for the subs

zverg said:
Yay how to you like the tokico's so far? how many miles were on your stock struts? I'm at 59k miles right now so I'm definitely in the market for new struts.

well as of right now the tok's and springs are great. took some onramps(ones i've taken many times before) today much much faster than before and there was room for more speed. made my friend real nervous...it was great.

so you noticed a good gain with the tokicos? I have the eibach pro kit and am lookin for some performance shocks.

toucci said:
I velcroed down the sub box in the back so it doesnt fly around in the corners any more :)
Where'd you put the velcro, and how much did you use? I just got my sub installed, but I know with my driving style it needs to be anchored in place a little better. :D

toucci said:

next on the agenda is buying a pair of protective grilles for the subs

yeah, you don't want to puncture the come if she is bouncing around the car.......

Finally reset the ECU, which I've wanted to since installing the Injen CAI in April, and filled the battery with distilled water... 1/2 gallon! Wow, didn't know it could get so low, guess I'm used to sealed type batteries. Think I'll do that Optima red top upgrade soon.

Attachments

• ColorP5.jpg
    ColorP5.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 185
I did the Joe P MBC yesterday. I am up to 6lbs of boost now. (glare) I also put the front R&R engine mount inserts in. Man talk about a major change. Shifts so much better now. I just need to plan a day to do the rear mount. (deadhorse

Last edited:
i got the front wheels off the ground in my p5, went through a hilly neighborhood at like 50, bout scared my friend shitless lol. good thing the 5s got semi stiff suspension or i woulda been eatin asphalt with my front bumper

rdmp5!! said:
All mods are on and she is a ******* BEAST!!! By the way......how do you reset the ECU?
unhook battery, press brake pedal for a few seconds, reconnect battery.

What all have u done to 'er?

Mmmmmken said:
Finally reset the ECU, which I've wanted to since installing the Injen CAI in April, and filled the battery with distilled water... 1/2 gallon! Wow, didn't know it could get so low, guess I'm used to sealed type batteries. Think I'll do that Optima red top upgrade soon.

Oh yeah the OEM battery isn't sealed huh. I should check mine sometime, does it have like a little dipstick under one of the covers? And does filling it make it work better?

Last year I was had a cold start issue a couple times.. it cranked really slowly but did start without having to try it more than once. Scared me a little bit though because I never had something like that happen with my truck.

aMaff said:
unhook battery, press brake pedal for a few seconds, reconnect battery.

What all have u done to 'er?
thanx....headers, full CUSTOM exhaust (no cats and two bends) AEM CAI, intake cam.

What?!? You need to add water to our OEM batteries? I would would expect the OEM battery to be a zero maintanence (sealed) battery. Hmmm..

Anyway, I got my recall taken care of today! I wasn't missing any screws :) All is good.

hex2bit said:
What?!? You need to add water to our OEM batteries? I would would expect the OEM battery to be a zero maintanence (sealed) battery. Hmmm..

Anyway, I got my recall taken care of today! I wasn't missing any screws :) All is good.

Yeah look at the battery it has little caps you can unscrew so I don't think it's zero maintenance.. weird I know.

rdmp5!! said:
thanx....headers, full CUSTOM exhaust (no cats and two bends) AEM CAI, intake cam.
nice. I bet that's quiet......... ;)

Back