What have you done to your P5 today?

Dont talk about down time you know nothing of it hahaha
And who's fault is this? I had an unexpected issue come up - you on the other hand decided to rip the whole car apart at the onset. When I build my motor, the P5 will be running until the day the new motor is ready to be put in. BTW, I've had the P5 down for over a month in the past - you know this!

Actually i had a reason...a unexpected issue that made me rip my car apart i burned thru 4 qts of oil in less then a week. Now if you dont think thats a reason to take the car off the road and rebuild then please by all means tell me what is. You 1st hand saw my exhasut ports on the head when we you came over that day to swap intake mani's. So i really had no choice in taking the car off the road just like now when i have no choice but to put the car back on the road. Its been off the road for 8 months and 3 days thats alot longer then a month

Can y'all take the "omg my problems are worse than your problems" pissing contest somewhere else and keep this to what's been done to your P5 today, not what's been broken for x months and x days? ;)

I wonder how an actual pissing contest would be judged.... distance? arc?Stream diameter? Or perhaps color?

Someone needs to think up the logistics of this...
Can y'all take the "omg my problems are worse than your problems" pissing contest somewhere else and keep this to what's been done to your P5 today, not what's been broken for x months and x days? ;)

honestly for this one it sounds like the winner would have the weakest stream. Nearest to a dribble wins...

:p I haven't done anything to her in two days because I'm still waiting for my fuel injections parts from Montgomery Mazda. In the meantime I've received more goodies in the mail for her: fuel pressure gauge and fitting, BOV and I have a new black powdercoated valve cover waiting for her as well :)

Yea dude that thing looks very clean (cool)

looks really clean!

nice jeff! you thinking about coming back up this fall for the cleaning day? maybe another coat of wax before the wonderful PA winter?

Thanks guys!

Hey Mark, I would be up for another fall meet. I still haven't used the claybar I bought for last years. lol And a good coat of wax before winter sounds like a great idea.

Moved license plate.
I'm poor and need money for more parts! (bang)

(Bad quality phone picture)

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 207
Just bought an HID kit from Protephile's current GB. If you haven't seen it or have been pondering buying one, go check it out....$95 shipped w/lifetime warranty!!! (rockon)

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3993520#post3993520
I've been leaning more and more towards getting me some of these. My problem would be I'd have to get them for the lows, hi's and foglights and to start I'm not even sure if that's possible but I'm sure it would be expensive! I'd also have to get the lowest intensity possible - I hate "blue" lights. Any recommendations?

Back