What have you done to your P5 today?

nice!

Attachments

• whaling 1.jpg
    whaling 1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 165
Lol everyone has their opinion. I personally think the JDM tails look a lot cleaner and unique since its not every day that you see a P5 and you almost never see JDM tails on one. I will be keeping the stock ones just in case something happens (knock on wood) but they will definitely not be going back on.

^Werd. I believe the "JDM" tails are actually off a lesser model than the Sport20. So technically, they're a downgrade (rlaugh)

I wish I had teh JDM though ;)

Edit: Aww s***! I'm jealous of teh JDM. Gimmee.

Last edited:
You know what's really awesome about the JDM P5 tails?

....They look just like the US MPV tails! ;) AWESOME!!!!!!11!!1!

MPVWhiteWheels-0008.jpg

Haha yup yup. Now as far as those seats go.... I'm really excited. I will hopefully order them in the next two weeks.

Which ones do you think I should get? the all white or the black and white? I'm leaning towards the black and white but the white are soooo clean :D

Haha yup yup. Now as far as those seats go.... I'm really excited. I will hopefully order them in the next two weeks.

Which ones do you think I should get? the all white or the black and white? I'm leaning towards the black and white but the white are soooo clean :D

I'd go with the black-and-white! The whites are awesome, but would probably be a b**** to keep clean.

Edit: is this a legit brand? If not, I'd be worried about safety in an accident.

Back